Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Like Counter - Likes for Likes
1 2
I’ve finished up quite a few dragons these past couple days, and now that my lair is a bit bigger I finally wanted to try this out!

If you wish to participate, enter my lair and like whoever catches your eye or like them all and ping me down below telling me how many you liked. In return I will go to your lair and like an equal amount of dragons in return!

** You don’t have to like dragons in my Hib Den or in my Precipice Edge tab! (Please specify if there’s any tabs you want me to keep out of as well!)
I’ve finished up quite a few dragons these past couple days, and now that my lair is a bit bigger I finally wanted to try this out!

If you wish to participate, enter my lair and like whoever catches your eye or like them all and ping me down below telling me how many you liked. In return I will go to your lair and like an equal amount of dragons in return!

** You don’t have to like dragons in my Hib Den or in my Precipice Edge tab! (Please specify if there’s any tabs you want me to keep out of as well!)
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
@SecretSelkie

Serhan #76 , Cassian#145, Ajeel #37, Reiari #59 and Urifiel #52 They are all wonderful but my fav is Serhan loving the warrior hunter vibe. Reminds of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn if you have heard of that game.

Ignore Hibernal Den I have 400+ fodder there.
@SecretSelkie

Serhan #76 , Cassian#145, Ajeel #37, Reiari #59 and Urifiel #52 They are all wonderful but my fav is Serhan loving the warrior hunter vibe. Reminds of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn if you have heard of that game.

Ignore Hibernal Den I have 400+ fodder there.
lckqq6P.png
@SecretSelkie

i went and liked em all.... but briarthorn, niiftha and nadalia are my faves. especially nadalia's layering of the sylvan dresses for a nice little pop of dusty blue with the pinks, so nice!! i had no idea earth primal eyes looked so nice with pistachio, too. <3

(ignore unsharpened, thats fod/breeding project/sales)
@SecretSelkie

i went and liked em all.... but briarthorn, niiftha and nadalia are my faves. especially nadalia's layering of the sylvan dresses for a nice little pop of dusty blue with the pinks, so nice!! i had no idea earth primal eyes looked so nice with pistachio, too. <3

(ignore unsharpened, thats fod/breeding project/sales)
dynne | +2 fr time
hatchery
summer_sphinx.png
@Success I’ve heard of it, never gotten around to playing it though! Thanks for the likes, I returned the favor on the following: Snow (44), Dino (37), Luna (10), Selene (7), and Stanford (55).
@Success I’ve heard of it, never gotten around to playing it though! Thanks for the likes, I returned the favor on the following: Snow (44), Dino (37), Luna (10), Selene (7), and Stanford (55).

@dynne Why thank you! I went ahead and liked 36 of your dragons in return, plus a few extra! (Everyone in your ivory, tarnished, gilded, and anodyne tabs!)

My favorite would have to be your plague vassal, Effigy. I just love his outfit so much! The blue rags look especially good layered against that red cloak.
@dynne Why thank you! I went ahead and liked 36 of your dragons in return, plus a few extra! (Everyone in your ivory, tarnished, gilded, and anodyne tabs!)

My favorite would have to be your plague vassal, Effigy. I just love his outfit so much! The blue rags look especially good layered against that red cloak.

@SecretSelkie I've liked about 6 of your dragons, mainly the wildclaws! Really have a thing for them lol :) Could you like Psycho and Neo for me? And perhaps some others in the Main tab that you enjoy? Thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50140228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501403/50140228_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51934662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/519347/51934662_350.png[/img][/url]
@SecretSelkie I've liked about 6 of your dragons, mainly the wildclaws! Really have a thing for them lol :) Could you like Psycho and Neo for me? And perhaps some others in the Main tab that you enjoy? Thanks!

50140228_350.png
51934662_350.png
sent a handful of likes to some very pretty dragons. So many undertide babies :)

if you want to send some likes there is no preference nor number. Just like who you like
sent a handful of likes to some very pretty dragons. So many undertide babies :)

if you want to send some likes there is no preference nor number. Just like who you like
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Starydusty Omg Psycho looks so pretty! I love how the red Contour contrasts against her pure white frame. I was her 5th like.

And Neo was also like #5! Man, how are you making me like all of these unpopular genes?? Even Scales! That skin really fits him too, btw.

Honorable mentions to the following, who I also liked. Such pretty dragons!

Rage (6), Jongleur (2), Beast (2), Zim (1), and Psychosis (1)
@Starydusty Omg Psycho looks so pretty! I love how the red Contour contrasts against her pure white frame. I was her 5th like.

And Neo was also like #5! Man, how are you making me like all of these unpopular genes?? Even Scales! That skin really fits him too, btw.

Honorable mentions to the following, who I also liked. Such pretty dragons!

Rage (6), Jongleur (2), Beast (2), Zim (1), and Psychosis (1)

Gosh,, so many pretty dragons! I've actually already liked a lot of em,, so my like count for new ones isn't that high lolol: 19 dragons liked ^^

Ensha looks doope,, the vibrant purples with the Spellwrought Shardhide and that accent are so eye-catching!

I'm not really looking for likes for dragons in my For Sale tab,, and while likes for the hibernal den are appreciated,, I'd rather you drop likes on those in my lair ^^
Gosh,, so many pretty dragons! I've actually already liked a lot of em,, so my like count for new ones isn't that high lolol: 19 dragons liked ^^

Ensha looks doope,, the vibrant purples with the Spellwrought Shardhide and that accent are so eye-catching!

I'm not really looking for likes for dragons in my For Sale tab,, and while likes for the hibernal den are appreciated,, I'd rather you drop likes on those in my lair ^^
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@Self Your first tab is to die for, I cannot get over how gorgeous so many of the dragons there are!

Special mention goes out to DarkMoon, who may just be the coolest looking F Imp I’ve ever beheld. What a gorgeous ghostly being, shrouded in ethereal wisps of moonlight blue. Was like #23.

Also liked WitchHazel (16), Hallow (25), DarkVoid (25), Alucard (9), Decay (33 - *gasp* barn owl skin), Rot (5), Dove (12), Moonshadow (2), and a couple others.

Edit: @IndigoStarshine Why thank you! I favorited 19 of your dragons in return. A special shout-out to your many Male Faes, that’s quite a tricky pose to dress up and all of yours look amazing! (Especially Starshine and Vanoss! Indigo looks neat too, in fact I’m pretty sure I saw him and Starshine in a thread of yours before.)
@Self Your first tab is to die for, I cannot get over how gorgeous so many of the dragons there are!

Special mention goes out to DarkMoon, who may just be the coolest looking F Imp I’ve ever beheld. What a gorgeous ghostly being, shrouded in ethereal wisps of moonlight blue. Was like #23.

Also liked WitchHazel (16), Hallow (25), DarkVoid (25), Alucard (9), Decay (33 - *gasp* barn owl skin), Rot (5), Dove (12), Moonshadow (2), and a couple others.

Edit: @IndigoStarshine Why thank you! I favorited 19 of your dragons in return. A special shout-out to your many Male Faes, that’s quite a tricky pose to dress up and all of yours look amazing! (Especially Starshine and Vanoss! Indigo looks neat too, in fact I’m pretty sure I saw him and Starshine in a thread of yours before.)

1 2