Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum froze during enemy attack
I'm in the 11 12 bracket, and one of those mushroom guys shot a fireball at me. it froze right in front of my dragon and just stuck like that. i waited a while thinking it was lag, but it never continued on. so i had to refresh to use the coliseum again and it went and took 5 energy from my dragons as if i lost when i didnt :(
I'm in the 11 12 bracket, and one of those mushroom guys shot a fireball at me. it froze right in front of my dragon and just stuck like that. i waited a while thinking it was lag, but it never continued on. so i had to refresh to use the coliseum again and it went and took 5 energy from my dragons as if i lost when i didnt :(
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Same here, except it was when one of my dragons attacked. I waited for 5 minutes hoping it would unstick to try and not lose 10 energy but it wouldn't so I just had to take the hit.

I have a screenshot but I don't know how it would help xD
Same here, except it was when one of my dragons attacked. I waited for 5 minutes hoping it would unstick to try and not lose 10 energy but it wouldn't so I just had to take the hit.

I have a screenshot but I don't know how it would help xD
Same problem, with a bright bolt from a trick-of-the-light.
Never happened to me before.

@HightechLowlife what kind of attack was it (thrage will probably want to know if it was magical or physical)
Same problem, with a bright bolt from a trick-of-the-light.
Never happened to me before.

@HightechLowlife what kind of attack was it (thrage will probably want to know if it was magical or physical)
yea i dunno. i hate losing energy to coliseum problems though :( when its working, i do well in the coliseum, ive only ever lost energy because of those darn glitches! kinda irritating lol
yea i dunno. i hate losing energy to coliseum problems though :( when its working, i do well in the coliseum, ive only ever lost energy because of those darn glitches! kinda irritating lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Extra threads make me cry~ ;__;

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Please keep all discussion there, folks. Thank you!
Extra threads make me cry~ ;__;

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17943&p=mb

Please keep all discussion there, folks. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer