Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45
I AM BACK can I get Languish in Repose now

Might I be able to haggle you down to 4.5kg? >_>

If not that's fine just send the PA haha
I AM BACK can I get Languish in Repose now

Might I be able to haggle you down to 4.5kg? >_>

If not that's fine just send the PA haha
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@CapriReve
ah, for those I would like 1.5kg each seeing that currently they're only reprinted on demand (bp + 900g) :o

@midwxst
that works for me, as for 'outside the familiar', there are no sales to be found so 2kg?

@TCMagpie
sure, i will send you a PA
@CapriReve
ah, for those I would like 1.5kg each seeing that currently they're only reprinted on demand (bp + 900g) :o

@midwxst
that works for me, as for 'outside the familiar', there are no sales to be found so 2kg?

@TCMagpie
sure, i will send you a PA
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
Ah alright I can work with that. Do you mind holding them for a little while or send a pa in advance? I'll pick them up once I get enough funds because I'm a bit short atm (=v= ;)
Ah alright I can work with that. Do you mind holding them for a little while or send a pa in advance? I'll pick them up once I get enough funds because I'm a bit short atm (=v= ;)
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
[quote name="@liturgies" date="2023-01-26 12:41:03" ] @/midwxst that works for me, as for 'outside the familiar', there are no sales to be found so 2kg? [/quote] yes, 2kg works for me. thank you!
@liturgies wrote on 2023-01-26 12:41:03:
@/midwxst

yes, 2kg works for me. thank you!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@liturgies perfect, can I have a PA for it? (the hidden one - pcf)
@liturgies perfect, can I have a PA for it? (the hidden one - pcf)
they/it

art | skins | links | about
does 850g for Skin: fairy guise 0 sound good? the print price was 850, and it was most recently resold for that same price :o
does 850g for Skin: fairy guise 0 sound good? the print price was 850, and it was most recently resold for that same price :o
@liturgies
Can I ask for a price check on Skin: hewei wo?
Also wondering if you're only looking for gems or if you might accept items?
@liturgies
Can I ask for a price check on Skin: hewei wo?
Also wondering if you're only looking for gems or if you might accept items?
Hi id be interested in kittime black! no idea how much its sold for, but woul you take 800 gems?
Hi id be interested in kittime black! no idea how much its sold for, but woul you take 800 gems?
@liturgies 1kG for Skin: L'Immortelle? :0 I can go higher, just wanna know if close to the original price (850G iirc) would be all right.
@liturgies 1kG for Skin: L'Immortelle? :0 I can go higher, just wanna know if close to the original price (850G iirc) would be all right.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@liturgies hello again! could i get a price check for ? i can't seem to find many past sales of it :0
@liturgies hello again! could i get a price check for ? i can't seem to find many past sales of it :0
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45