Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 708 709
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2019-03-24 17:31:27" ] Maybe we could get some butterfly/bug apparel? Like this, but without the mask: [item=Butterfly's kiss] Some cute little butterflies, beetles, bees, moths, dragonflies, or other flying insects to hang out around a dragon. More fairies (like the Gem MP ones, but positioned differently and in other colours) would be nice, too! [/quote] I absolutely [i]adore[/i] the [gamedb item=18030], but I'm not a fan of the mask. I would love it if we had butterfly-only apparel (or other buggies!) without the mask, like a flowerfall, but insects! :D
Ningyo wrote on 2019-03-24 17:31:27:
Maybe we could get some butterfly/bug apparel?
Like this, but without the mask:
Butterfly's Kiss

Some cute little butterflies, beetles, bees, moths, dragonflies, or other flying insects to hang out around a dragon. More fairies (like the Gem MP ones, but positioned differently and in other colours) would be nice, too!

I absolutely adore the Butterfly's Kiss, but I'm not a fan of the mask. I would love it if we had butterfly-only apparel (or other buggies!) without the mask, like a flowerfall, but insects! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="Luciellia" date="2014-12-17 18:27:30" ] The wolf pelts are so awesome! More pelts yes yes! Clouddancer [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/32bbb3b48f97b4cdcf462cbc4242e166/tumblr_ng91imOX8B1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/2852d2ac3634d59e75d47baef12787ea/tumblr_ngabhl2hgg1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] Hippogriffs [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/e56563e8a169e02bfb479f2c4abd8ca6/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7d03c38a39df7bdab8e79ac13537642c/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro7_400.png[/img] fluffy Elk hoods? [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/516c1d4d968f26aae5f5829d48ae3b7e/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro4_400.png[/img] fluffy apparel is always good. [/quote] I am really sorry to see you're not active anymore, OP, but your wish has been granted ;a; [item=boreal hunter] I would really REALLY love to see some more pelts. This one looks very much like the [gamedb item=3124] and I'd love to see it recoloured to match [gamedb item=3123] but when it comes to other pelts, I think some big cat pelts, even if they said "artificial" in their tooltips (even better), would do wonders. I really want some of my scribes to have leopard pelts or some decorators to have tiger skins, or perhaps some priests have crocodile skins.
Luciellia wrote on 2014-12-17 18:27:30:
The wolf pelts are so awesome! More pelts yes yes!

Clouddancer
tumblr_ng91imOX8B1scc5nro1_400.png
tumblr_ngabhl2hgg1scc5nro1_400.png

Hippogriffs
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro1_400.png
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro7_400.png

fluffy Elk hoods?
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro4_400.png

fluffy apparel is always good.

I am really sorry to see you're not active anymore, OP, but your wish has been granted ;a;

Boreal Hunter

I would really REALLY love to see some more pelts. This one looks very much like the Snowfall Elk Pelt and I'd love to see it recoloured to match Elk Pelt

but when it comes to other pelts, I think some big cat pelts, even if they said "artificial" in their tooltips (even better), would do wonders. I really want some of my scribes to have leopard pelts or some decorators to have tiger skins, or perhaps some priests have crocodile skins.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I assume it's been suggested before, but with the Beastclan lore reworks happening, I think it'd be a great time to see a Standard of the Beastclans in Joxar's Spare Inventory to match the elemental standards! I have some Beastclan ambassadors, and all my other ambassadors have standards, so I'd love to have them match.
More Beastclan-themed apparel in general would be nice! The bonecarver set is one of my favorites so I'd love to see some modern harpy style recolors.
I assume it's been suggested before, but with the Beastclan lore reworks happening, I think it'd be a great time to see a Standard of the Beastclans in Joxar's Spare Inventory to match the elemental standards! I have some Beastclan ambassadors, and all my other ambassadors have standards, so I'd love to have them match.
More Beastclan-themed apparel in general would be nice! The bonecarver set is one of my favorites so I'd love to see some modern harpy style recolors.
I'd like to suggest Joxar line-art variants, lite versions of festive apparel [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rkp1Eh9.png[/img] I really like the new recolor, but it's a bulky apparel piece, I think offering variants with edited lineart like the above example could be really nice! The same goes for other fest apparel pieces, like the butterfly mask suggested a few posts above.
I'd like to suggest Joxar line-art variants, lite versions of festive apparel
Rkp1Eh9.png

I really like the new recolor, but it's a bulky apparel piece, I think offering variants with edited lineart like the above example could be really nice! The same goes for other fest apparel pieces, like the butterfly mask suggested a few posts above.
CYGhyrI.png
Seconding that I'd love to see Boreal Hunter recolored to brown, or even a muddy red. I'd need so many
Seconding that I'd love to see Boreal Hunter recolored to brown, or even a muddy red. I'd need so many
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
prosthetics, more eyepatches, casual canes, crutches. i cant make my disabled ocs in fr and it makes me sad, plus there's disabled players who might wanna make themself accurately!

as for non diversity stuff: again - armor. more armor. futuristic gadgets also. scifi clothing. cyberpunk stuff. plspls
prosthetics, more eyepatches, casual canes, crutches. i cant make my disabled ocs in fr and it makes me sad, plus there's disabled players who might wanna make themself accurately!

as for non diversity stuff: again - armor. more armor. futuristic gadgets also. scifi clothing. cyberpunk stuff. plspls
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
I've been thinking about the April Fools Paper Masques, and I thought it would be cool to add the remaining dragons/ancients for the paper masque set! Though if ancient masques can't be made, perhaps Obelisk masques since they're the most recent modern? I'll edit this post later to show some mock-up drawings!
I've been thinking about the April Fools Paper Masques, and I thought it would be cool to add the remaining dragons/ancients for the paper masque set! Though if ancient masques can't be made, perhaps Obelisk masques since they're the most recent modern? I'll edit this post later to show some mock-up drawings!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
I'd love some stuff for artists that isn't from the wind festival! Actually there's a lot of "profession" apparel that's completely restricted to festivals - I'd love to see those professions have more easily accessible sets.
I'd love some stuff for artists that isn't from the wind festival! Actually there's a lot of "profession" apparel that's completely restricted to festivals - I'd love to see those professions have more easily accessible sets.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I want invertebrates. I'm talkin a swarm of butterflies, floating jellyfish, spiders, tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, even a trail of ants why not
I want invertebrates. I'm talkin a swarm of butterflies, floating jellyfish, spiders, tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, even a trail of ants why not
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
[quote name="Doodlepede" date="2023-01-26 22:55:05" ] I want invertebrates. I'm talkin a swarm of butterflies, floating jellyfish, spiders, tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, even a trail of ants why not [/quote] Same. I'm personally gonna throw in a swarm of locusts, scarab beetles, honeybees, mantises, normal house flies, dragonflies, fireflies.
Doodlepede wrote on 2023-01-26 22:55:05:

Same. I'm personally gonna throw in a swarm of locusts, scarab beetles, honeybees, mantises, normal house flies, dragonflies, fireflies.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 708 709