Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Coli boss drops] Well that was fast
I started farming the GW bosses yesterday and did ~25 battles, I think (didn't keep track). Today I started keeping track and got the Frost Delver on my 23rd encounter. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ryxLP5cb/holycow.png[/img] Which is awesome. I was planning on trading it for the Stone Borer once I awakened it but decided to farm a few more encounters to see what happened. And two bosses later, I got the Stone Borer. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5NJMdj2t/what.png[/img] I'm kind of stunned lol, I wasn't expecting it to be that fast. I was expecting quite a bit of reloading/farming before I finally got one to drop, and now I have them both. take my luck, I used it all up getting both gw bosses super quickly, y'all can have the luck as well
I started farming the GW bosses yesterday and did ~25 battles, I think (didn't keep track). Today I started keeping track and got the Frost Delver on my 23rd encounter.

holycow.png

Which is awesome. I was planning on trading it for the Stone Borer once I awakened it but decided to farm a few more encounters to see what happened.

And two bosses later, I got the Stone Borer.
what.png

I'm kind of stunned lol, I wasn't expecting it to be that fast. I was expecting quite a bit of reloading/farming before I finally got one to drop, and now I have them both.

take my luck, I used it all up getting both gw bosses super quickly, y'all can have the luck as well
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Licking for luck
Licking for luck
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
glaring in envy
glaring in envy
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
patting this thread for luck

by the way, i love how coordinated your coli team is :D
patting this thread for luck

by the way, i love how coordinated your coli team is :D
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
wow wow, congrats!!
wow wow, congrats!!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
posting for the luck, I need the bosses that unlock a hibden slot lol
posting for the luck, I need the bosses that unlock a hibden slot lol
fKhgJHI.jpg
WHAT. ok im trying this right now
WHAT. ok im trying this right now
yzUX307.png
[emoji=bogsneak star size=2] congratulations on the robots!
congratulations on the robots!
MuAIaYM.png