Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which deity would you...
1 2 3 4
Despite being plague I actually wanna party with Windsinger. I bet he'd tell some great stories.

Do you think he'd make for some accidental aromatherapy? I feel like he would smell like a spring breeze and make the room all cozy.
Despite being plague I actually wanna party with Windsinger. I bet he'd tell some great stories.

Do you think he'd make for some accidental aromatherapy? I feel like he would smell like a spring breeze and make the room all cozy.

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
Goomama, and not just because I'm biased. She is just so chill and doesn't want anything to do with the shenanigans of the other deities.
Goomama, and not just because I'm biased. She is just so chill and doesn't want anything to do with the shenanigans of the other deities.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Windsinger, certainly. But I feel like the Icewarden could be a nice guy, too.
Windsinger, certainly. But I feel like the Icewarden could be a nice guy, too.
probably arcanist bc i have a special interest in space, and he seems fun and cool. then shadowbinder. we can chill w shadowmama
probably arcanist bc i have a special interest in space, and he seems fun and cool. then shadowbinder. we can chill w shadowmama
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
As much as I love Bossdad, I'm not sure if he'd be the one I'd get along with best irl depending on how you perceive his personality.

I imagine I'd get along with Windsinger and/or Arcanist quite well. Noodledad seems like a weirdly chill but also energetic lad I'd probably really get along with, and Arcanist seems like the type that would enjoy having the sort of nerdy conversations I like to have with my friends and probably also enjoys things like ttrpgs. I probably share workplace frustration with Bossdad at the incompetence of some people though haha
As much as I love Bossdad, I'm not sure if he'd be the one I'd get along with best irl depending on how you perceive his personality.

I imagine I'd get along with Windsinger and/or Arcanist quite well. Noodledad seems like a weirdly chill but also energetic lad I'd probably really get along with, and Arcanist seems like the type that would enjoy having the sort of nerdy conversations I like to have with my friends and probably also enjoys things like ttrpgs. I probably share workplace frustration with Bossdad at the incompetence of some people though haha
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Earthshaker or Windsinger :)
Earthshaker or Windsinger :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Space Dad. I wanna experience the chaos firsthand.
Space Dad. I wanna experience the chaos firsthand.
earthshaker! i feel like we'd get along best, as we both love earth. my second choice would be the lightweaver probably. she seems cool :)
earthshaker! i feel like we'd get along best, as we both love earth. my second choice would be the lightweaver probably. she seems cool :)
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
i'd most likely be friends with Tidelord and Shadowbinder
i'd most likely be friends with Tidelord and Shadowbinder
yzUX307.png
I WANNA ARM WRESTLE MATHER
I would lose of course but, Flamecaller is just awesome
I WANNA ARM WRESTLE MATHER
I would lose of course but, Flamecaller is just awesome
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4