Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overHATED genes you like
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think capsule, scales and gembound get a bit of hate, mostly scales. But i love all of them pff
I think capsule, scales and gembound get a bit of hate, mostly scales. But i love all of them pff
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
There aren't really any genes that I hate, just a lot of them have way more niche uses than others. Of course, I also stand firm on my take that it's actually a good thing that there's occasionally a gene, apparel set, breed, etc. that you don't like. Means there's variety in the stuff the artists are putting out. This whole thread reminds me of how true that is.
There aren't really any genes that I hate, just a lot of them have way more niche uses than others. Of course, I also stand firm on my take that it's actually a good thing that there's occasionally a gene, apparel set, breed, etc. that you don't like. Means there's variety in the stuff the artists are putting out. This whole thread reminds me of how true that is.
I can't say I love gembond in general, but it can look awesome on a F Skydancer. And on Undertides, it just looks like bubbles (particularly in the blue ranges, but I still think it looks good on them in other colors).
I can't say I love gembond in general, but it can look awesome on a F Skydancer. And on Undertides, it just looks like bubbles (particularly in the blue ranges, but I still think it looks good on them in other colors).
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
I'm so grateful for Mosaic or else I wouldn't be able to tie this random primal girl together [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53042008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=105&winggene=12&wings=17&auth=28d80ffc870d013869ad363912d6a52d9870aba0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] She's been sitting in my den for [i]3 years[/i] (not sure on which tert though)
I'm so grateful for Mosaic or else I wouldn't be able to tie this random primal girl together

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=58&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=105&winggene=12&wings=17&auth=28d80ffc870d013869ad363912d6a52d9870aba0&dummyext=prev.png

She's been sitting in my den for 3 years
(not sure on which tert though)
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
I love crackle, gembond, and capsule- they can look really cool!
I love crackle, gembond, and capsule- they can look really cool!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
A lot of my favourite genes are somewhat unpopular I think; crackle, capsule, ripple/current, spec/frec, bar/daub, savannah, lionfish, clown... they're all pretty much my go to's when scrying before trying other genes! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] [s]Black clown my beloved <3[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72420133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724202/72420133_350.png[/img][/url]
A lot of my favourite genes are somewhat unpopular I think; crackle, capsule, ripple/current, spec/frec, bar/daub, savannah, lionfish, clown... they're all pretty much my go to's when scrying before trying other genes!

Black clown my beloved <3
72420133_350.png
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
@SilentMoth what a gorgeous veilspun!
@SilentMoth what a gorgeous veilspun!
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
@TagonDramer shes beautiful! i love mosaic
@TagonDramer shes beautiful! i love mosaic
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17