Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's Pixels! (full)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83
Oh WOW, i stumbled upon your shop and !!!!! I would absolutely love to be on your general pinglist :D
Oh WOW, i stumbled upon your shop and !!!!! I would absolutely love to be on your general pinglist :D
Untitled_Artwork.gif
May I be on your ping list please?
May I be on your ping list please?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
Hello could I be added to your USD slots please?
Hello could I be added to your USD slots please?
saki_luluwi.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Can I be added to your ping list!
Can I be added to your ping list!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
Id love to be added to your ping list!
Id love to be added to your ping list!
x4VFpHN.png

@JustaRev @Harana @Cov @Avifors @Druzy @NlCKname @Convexity @ChaosSama @AkaneChaan @SilentSpectre @nonaline @Psi @Trickilicky @Arkeyr79 @Erujayy @RobotMothPie @Pai @Goblincat @eieru @antiques @voidbeast @Fujo @overture @decadent @Moosesushi @Spark @HeyElliott @DarkAngelsBlood1 @ladylilitu @ThorWinchester @liturgies @Criiptid @wooloo @BeingOfSalt @KingTulip @dudodo @ImagineWagons420 @momiji @SomeBratInAMask @crogge @Cannot @affable @Evsaurus @ado @Cinspawn @creosote @Rawrr @Pride @Kasaiya @mysticpenguin @sureputo @final @Slavic @TheGodQueen @Duchess @1Sash1 @Scratchingss @auroshen @lappland @MidnightGarden @Xylidriv @home @scar66 @kaomera @Immortalized @amrita @Romaki @Apotheca @ineffablecomedy @Looshiana @Eagles @ApprenticeWriter @Necramancy @BabeRuthless @Askesis @Rohi @pooses @andraya @metallics @artemiswanderer @novetteus @isuzu @pachirisu @saintess @lynxedlight @marceline @naeryl @Bear @Hydrocity @Anduins @Heart @Lyka @nineofsin @Museum @beroya @Frieren @Bloomed @Leijona @prezial @Xemriss @Skiatha @Cirrostratus @honeycorpse @WinterDragoness @Apotheca @Hemophobia @willowlight @5H4D0WDU57 @Bamf @Noodlesper @Tserin @Riko @SupersneakyLink @vortexbreakdown @Luluwi @Deva @borb @BETTERLUCY @vintagefawn @Frionivalis @shanshui @wanli @Luunai @Friday13 @Fluttering @Mudbite @Kilwin @astramaru @skarpetky @bitmap @Disturbed @Vulpen @Firtarian @Verderagon @Aidan @RogueHazel @bonivich @NowViewing @FluffYeti @Eviscerate @Etienne @germanicnordic @warn @insight89x

Time to bring out this old dusty ping list (with a bunch of now-unused names probably haha)! It's been a while since I used it, and I tried my best to update it with all the not-so-recent requests. If you're no longer interested and want to be removed, just ask! :)

This is to announce that I have opened up some slots!

They are USD only this time around, but gem slots might come along as I get back into drawing all these pixels. It really has been a while, wow.

Hopefully I can make a comeback ! :D

@JustaRev @Harana @Cov @Avifors @Druzy @NlCKname @Convexity @ChaosSama @AkaneChaan @SilentSpectre @nonaline @Psi @Trickilicky @Arkeyr79 @Erujayy @RobotMothPie @Pai @Goblincat @eieru @antiques @voidbeast @Fujo @overture @decadent @Moosesushi @Spark @HeyElliott @DarkAngelsBlood1 @ladylilitu @ThorWinchester @liturgies @Criiptid @wooloo @BeingOfSalt @KingTulip @dudodo @ImagineWagons420 @momiji @SomeBratInAMask @crogge @Cannot @affable @Evsaurus @ado @Cinspawn @creosote @Rawrr @Pride @Kasaiya @mysticpenguin @sureputo @final @Slavic @TheGodQueen @Duchess @1Sash1 @Scratchingss @auroshen @lappland @MidnightGarden @Xylidriv @home @scar66 @kaomera @Immortalized @amrita @Romaki @Apotheca @ineffablecomedy @Looshiana @Eagles @ApprenticeWriter @Necramancy @BabeRuthless @Askesis @Rohi @pooses @andraya @metallics @artemiswanderer @novetteus @isuzu @pachirisu @saintess @lynxedlight @marceline @naeryl @Bear @Hydrocity @Anduins @Heart @Lyka @nineofsin @Museum @beroya @Frieren @Bloomed @Leijona @prezial @Xemriss @Skiatha @Cirrostratus @honeycorpse @WinterDragoness @Apotheca @Hemophobia @willowlight @5H4D0WDU57 @Bamf @Noodlesper @Tserin @Riko @SupersneakyLink @vortexbreakdown @Luluwi @Deva @borb @BETTERLUCY @vintagefawn @Frionivalis @shanshui @wanli @Luunai @Friday13 @Fluttering @Mudbite @Kilwin @astramaru @skarpetky @bitmap @Disturbed @Vulpen @Firtarian @Verderagon @Aidan @RogueHazel @bonivich @NowViewing @FluffYeti @Eviscerate @Etienne @germanicnordic @warn @insight89x

Time to bring out this old dusty ping list (with a bunch of now-unused names probably haha)! It's been a while since I used it, and I tried my best to update it with all the not-so-recent requests. If you're no longer interested and want to be removed, just ask! :)

This is to announce that I have opened up some slots!

They are USD only this time around, but gem slots might come along as I get back into drawing all these pixels. It really has been a while, wow.

Hopefully I can make a comeback ! :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae howdy! i'd like to get a medium pixel of my boy Khef here, with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2152469]this[/url] version of his outfit :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81502414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815025/81502414_350.png[/img][/url] i don't have any pose preferences but if you could make it something roughly [url=https://i.imgur.com/wAMkToR.gif]this[/url] size that'd be perfect!! also, would it be OK if i claimed a second slot? i had trouble deciding between two dragons and would love to get 'em both, but if not i understand \o/
@Gouldiae howdy! i'd like to get a medium pixel of my boy Khef here, with this version of his outfit :D
81502414_350.png

i don't have any pose preferences but if you could make it something roughly this size that'd be perfect!!

also, would it be OK if i claimed a second slot? i had trouble deciding between two dragons and would love to get 'em both, but if not i understand \o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote

sure thing! the slot is yours :) let me know what you'd like when you're ready!
@creosote

sure thing! the slot is yours :) let me know what you'd like when you're ready!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae

I'd like to claim a slot! I'll send you a PM for my order because I have a couple questions and dont wanna clutter the thread too much with potential back and forth, lol.
@Gouldiae

I'd like to claim a slot! I'll send you a PM for my order because I have a couple questions and dont wanna clutter the thread too much with potential back and forth, lol.
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83