Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why apparel named that way
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Items should have tags attached to them - words that aren't in their name but that you can search to find them. So for example, if you searched up "Weapon" you only get these items: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a8264569863b807ae00a78f42ceddc81.png[/img] But if the items had tags attached to them, searching "weapon" could also bring up the broadsword and quiver items since they are weapons even if the word isn't in the name.
Items should have tags attached to them - words that aren't in their name but that you can search to find them. So for example, if you searched up "Weapon" you only get these items:
a8264569863b807ae00a78f42ceddc81.png
But if the items had tags attached to them, searching "weapon" could also bring up the broadsword and quiver items since they are weapons even if the word isn't in the name.
My suggestion threads:
Carapace Arm always gets me every time lol. I'll remember the White Raven variant, but it doesn't help me find it because the name is different from the original. The Infectalons are troublesome too, but at least you can find them because both them and the White Raven version share the word "talon".

The database and forum guides are certainly helpful, but are cumbersome to use if you're on mobile, unfortunately.
Carapace Arm always gets me every time lol. I'll remember the White Raven variant, but it doesn't help me find it because the name is different from the original. The Infectalons are troublesome too, but at least you can find them because both them and the White Raven version share the word "talon".

The database and forum guides are certainly helpful, but are cumbersome to use if you're on mobile, unfortunately.
I like how they're more unique I remember then better that way
I like how they're more unique I remember then better that way
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@strangeflesh memorable sure but I’ll never be able to find them in the first place to remember them if they’re all called glorpo dungo ambient endoplasm
@strangeflesh memorable sure but I’ll never be able to find them in the first place to remember them if they’re all called glorpo dungo ambient endoplasm
ezgif-4-2ed51d8666.gif carngorm.png
i'm still annoyed at the court apparel having pieces named things like, Attendant Footies. i've made an absolute ridiculous number of outfits, and even then i struggle with the apparel sets that have no easy-to-remember shared parts in their names. at least have one word in it to link the whole set together! (like 'sylvan', 'seraph', 'teardrop'...)

the 2020 notn set is also incredibly bad with this. i can never remember what the set colors are even called so usually i just have to look up 'gambeson' first and see what the names/colors were again. i'm very happy that recent sets are at least easy to find as a set...
i'm still annoyed at the court apparel having pieces named things like, Attendant Footies. i've made an absolute ridiculous number of outfits, and even then i struggle with the apparel sets that have no easy-to-remember shared parts in their names. at least have one word in it to link the whole set together! (like 'sylvan', 'seraph', 'teardrop'...)

the 2020 notn set is also incredibly bad with this. i can never remember what the set colors are even called so usually i just have to look up 'gambeson' first and see what the names/colors were again. i'm very happy that recent sets are at least easy to find as a set...
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-01-26 09:21:09" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2023-01-26 03:59:12" ] yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing [/quote] The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'... [/quote] [i]There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????[/i]
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-01-26 09:21:09:
Jusant wrote on 2023-01-26 03:59:12:
yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing

The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="AMothWithAnxiety" date="2023-01-26 09:46:30" ] Oh, this entire thread is so good to read, I'm not alone. Like please... I'm not a native speaker... I have no clue what "breeches" are ;~; [/quote] 'Breeches' is just an old-timey name for pants! Most often used, these days, for pirate pants :)
AMothWithAnxiety wrote on 2023-01-26 09:46:30:

Oh, this entire thread is so good to read, I'm not alone.

Like please... I'm not a native speaker... I have no clue what "breeches" are ;~;

'Breeches' is just an old-timey name for pants! Most often used, these days, for pirate pants :)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
oh man this gave me a good laugh. so true. i just search by color
oh man this gave me a good laugh. so true. i just search by color
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
[quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2023-01-26 16:16:42" ] [quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-01-26 09:21:09" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2023-01-26 03:59:12" ] yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing [/quote] The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'... [/quote] [i]There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????[/i] [/quote] There's a gander, glance and a daze, but no gaze! I swear I have to look up an apparel guide just for this every other week.
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2023-01-26 16:16:42:
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-01-26 09:21:09:
Jusant wrote on 2023-01-26 03:59:12:
yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing

The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????

There's a gander, glance and a daze, but no gaze! I swear I have to look up an apparel guide just for this every other week.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[item=bubbly bisque ovalcrown] Yeah uh--yeah. Some of the apparel is very hard for me to remember, as well. Sure it sounds fancy but, I'd rather be able to search for it more easily!
Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown

Yeah uh--yeah. Some of the apparel is very hard for me to remember, as well. Sure it sounds fancy but, I'd rather be able to search for it more easily!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7