Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Characters for FR T/G
1 2 3
Updated!! 5$=500g/kt 1g=1kt [url=https://toyhou.se/D0ctor/characters/folder:2997736]My th here[/url] All characters in the valued sections are up for grabs with Treasure or gems! High value characters price chart- 1 art - 500g/kt 2 arts - 600g/kt 3 arts - 700g/kt Low value price chart- 1 art - 100g/kt 2 arts - 200g/kt 3 arts - 300g/kt 4 arts - 400g/kt 5 arts+ - 500g/kt I hope this seems fair, im definitely willing to haggle. if you want to haggle pls message in dms rather than on this forum :) arts does not include alternate images of the same piece of art! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BuEQxai.png[/img] i would love to have all of these guys taken off of my hands! feel free to offer mixed payments of anything! I really just want to clear out my th :)
Updated!!

5$=500g/kt
1g=1kt

My th here

All characters in the valued sections are up for grabs with Treasure or gems!

High value characters price chart-
1 art - 500g/kt
2 arts - 600g/kt
3 arts - 700g/kt

Low value price chart-
1 art - 100g/kt
2 arts - 200g/kt
3 arts - 300g/kt
4 arts - 400g/kt
5 arts+ - 500g/kt

I hope this seems fair, im definitely willing to haggle. if you want to haggle pls message in dms rather than on this forum :)

arts does not include alternate images of the same piece of art!

BuEQxai.png

i would love to have all of these guys taken off of my hands! feel free to offer mixed payments of anything! I really just want to clear out my th :)
ztWz2dY.png
@D0ctor

Hihi! if possible i'd love to buy Liam! but would it be alright to pay in mixed g/kt?
@D0ctor

Hihi! if possible i'd love to buy Liam! but would it be alright to pay in mixed g/kt?
@xLILM0NSTERx

Mhm! Mixed payment is fine! Send a CR to me<3 If you have a toyhouse, tell me your name so I can send you the character! If not, I could email you some of the images if they're watermarked.
I'll accept the transfer once the character is under you/pending if that's fine!!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Mhm! Mixed payment is fine! Send a CR to me<3 If you have a toyhouse, tell me your name so I can send you the character! If not, I could email you some of the images if they're watermarked.
I'll accept the transfer once the character is under you/pending if that's fine!!
ztWz2dY.png
bump
bump
ztWz2dY.png
Could I buy birdcage? I love the design!
Could I buy birdcage? I love the design!
@TuxTheStrayCat Ah apologies! Someone offered for him in private before you, so he is taken for now
@TuxTheStrayCat Ah apologies! Someone offered for him in private before you, so he is taken for now
ztWz2dY.png
Can i please buy doctor hare? They'd go lovely with my plague doctor ^^
Can i please buy doctor hare? They'd go lovely with my plague doctor ^^
@Maplonia Mhm! Tell me your toyhouse and send a crossroad to me for the treasure, i'll accept and send you the character ^^
@Maplonia Mhm! Tell me your toyhouse and send a crossroad to me for the treasure, i'll accept and send you the character ^^
ztWz2dY.png
@d0ctor
How much is Rainboot?
@d0ctor
How much is Rainboot?
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Espenfalls unfortunately someone else is asking about rainboot!! Apologies
@Espenfalls unfortunately someone else is asking about rainboot!! Apologies
ztWz2dY.png
1 2 3