Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Crystalline Gala Chests for 75 FC
Uhh... well, I'm back again for my monthly "fill out my roster of missing chests" Looking for the following, and paying [b]75 FC[/b] a piece. The price is negotiable but it's based on what I see on the forums and I don't want to cut off other buyers: [u]Looking for:[/u] [s]Frozen Filigree Chest x 1 Winterbloom Chest x1 Snowy Night Chest x 1 [/s] [item = Frozen Filigree Chest][item= Winterbloom Chest][item = Snowy Night Chest] ...may update later, feel free to discuss and ping if you have something I need (it helps me keep track too), all help is appreciated, thanks! Update: Closing this for now, thanks for the help!
Uhh... well, I'm back again for my monthly "fill out my roster of missing chests"

Looking for the following, and paying 75 FC a piece. The price is negotiable but it's based on what I see on the forums and I don't want to cut off other buyers:

Looking for:
Frozen Filigree Chest x 1
Winterbloom Chest x1
Snowy Night Chest x 1

Frozen Filigree Chest Winterbloom Chest Snowy Night Chest

...may update later, feel free to discuss and ping if you have something I need (it helps me keep track too), all help is appreciated, thanks!

Update: Closing this for now, thanks for the help!
Bump!)
Bump!)
@InterconJin i have a snowy night and winterbloom i could trade!
@InterconJin i have a snowy night and winterbloom i could trade!