Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The worst coli opponent...
1 2 3 4
[item=almandine sturgeon] The entire reason I don't like Crystal Pools. Every other enemy there can just be eliminated with my farmers. Why does this one have to be special? I can handle it with the bullephants in Boreal Wood, cuz things don't hit as hard there and they're cute. But this guy has neither luxury.
Almandine Sturgeon
The entire reason I don't like Crystal Pools. Every other enemy there can just be eliminated with my farmers. Why does this one have to be special?

I can handle it with the bullephants in Boreal Wood, cuz things don't hit as hard there and they're cute. But this guy has neither luxury.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
every time I see a salve kamaitachi I lose a shred of sanity

Getting hit by contuse is often my last straw for a grinding session, especially when I've had a streak of bad rng, and I've had to reset one team six times and the fodder is at level five, I will be at full health, get hit by a contuse and immediately close out of FR
every time I see a salve kamaitachi I lose a shred of sanity

Getting hit by contuse is often my last straw for a grinding session, especially when I've had a streak of bad rng, and I've had to reset one team six times and the fodder is at level five, I will be at full health, get hit by a contuse and immediately close out of FR

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I can put up with anything in the mire except these two. If they dodge twice in a row i'm refreshing. [item=furry fiddle][item=muckbottom catfish] It just makes me think of this meme [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVshuuHXsAA9Q0k.jpg[/img]
I can put up with anything in the mire except these two. If they dodge twice in a row i'm refreshing.

Furry Fiddle Muckbottom Catfish

It just makes me think of this meme
EVshuuHXsAA9Q0k.jpg
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
the boss frogs in mire

they make me want to cry
the boss frogs in mire

they make me want to cry
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
[quote name="loach" date="2023-01-25 06:33:41" ] whenever i fodder train in the mire, i always reset on the first turn if only physical attackers show up. yes, i could fight my way through it but at what cost? [/quote] Huh. I never have to reset against anything except bosses and a series of unlucky RNG, though my Mire trainer has Meditate instead of Scratch.
loach wrote on 2023-01-25 06:33:41:
whenever i fodder train in the mire, i always reset on the first turn if only physical attackers show up. yes, i could fight my way through it but at what cost?

Huh. I never have to reset against anything except bosses and a series of unlucky RNG, though my Mire trainer has Meditate instead of Scratch.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
i do my 2-fodder training in ghostlight ruins and those ghoul bosses make me feel entitled to financial compensation [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16481.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16487.png[/img][/center]
i do my 2-fodder training in ghostlight ruins and those ghoul bosses make me feel entitled to financial compensation
16481.png16487.png
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
[quote name="Volcanows" date="2023-01-25 15:10:17" ] girl that green stingray wrecks my shop regularly [/quote] something about this post is making me lose it xD
Volcanows wrote on 2023-01-25 15:10:17:
girl that green stingray wrecks my shop regularly
something about this post is making me lose it xD
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
the ones that always seem to get me are the ones with unusually high health or unusually high speed: bearded pupowls, kamataichis, armored greatowls, almandine sturgeons, e.t.c....they always take one more hit than they should, or attack before i can get my breath up.
the ones that always seem to get me are the ones with unusually high health or unusually high speed: bearded pupowls, kamataichis, armored greatowls, almandine sturgeons, e.t.c....they always take one more hit than they should, or attack before i can get my breath up.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
these guys and everyone else who uses sap, i just see these most often
Relic Eel
these guys and everyone else who uses sap, i just see these most often
Relic Eel
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
[quote name="2BDamned" date="2023-01-25 13:35:58" ] [item=salve kamaitachi][item=wetland unicorn] i wish these guys a very merry STOP USING CONTUSE [/quote] [i]Stop using your magical farts please[/i]
2BDamned wrote on 2023-01-25 13:35:58:
Salve Kamaitachi Wetland Unicorn
i wish these guys a very merry STOP USING CONTUSE
Stop using your magical farts please
1 2 3 4