Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brewing and Melting Services! ( LVL MAX)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@frostmeri u got it!
@frostmeri u got it!
Hello! Are you available for any fest skin brews?
Hello! Are you available for any fest skin brews?
@Brightflight yes! If u are okay with brews being handled at night ^_^ before bed. So one brew a day ( unless its two hrs or less)
@Brightflight yes! If u are okay with brews being handled at night ^_^ before bed. So one brew a day ( unless its two hrs or less)
Sounds fine to me! Can I send the mats for 5 skin brews?
Sounds fine to me! Can I send the mats for 5 skin brews?
@brightflight yep! Just list exactly what the skins are and ill add u to queue. DM or CR is fine
@brightflight yep! Just list exactly what the skins are and ill add u to queue. DM or CR is fine
I'd like to be added for another 3x modern skink genes ty! ^^

Also I am in need of a lot of materials like Irradiated Alchemical Reductions etc. and I tip those because they don't give much exp (3g per brew). Those take a bit longer (2h) than melts and I guess you are occupied with melts during the day? That's why I haven't suggested them yet ^^;
I'd like to be added for another 3x modern skink genes ty! ^^

Also I am in need of a lot of materials like Irradiated Alchemical Reductions etc. and I tip those because they don't give much exp (3g per brew). Those take a bit longer (2h) than melts and I guess you are occupied with melts during the day? That's why I haven't suggested them yet ^^;
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri i can def do the skink genes for u! yeah i have quite a few melts atm :<
@frostmeri i can def do the skink genes for u! yeah i have quite a few melts atm :<
@Midnightzone
lemme know when you're free I'm back with some sludge melt requests this time
@Midnightzone
lemme know when you're free I'm back with some sludge melt requests this time
@Nejibana ive got quite a few melts ahead of u! Two stacks of 99 but if ur willing to wait around a week in a half to two weeks i can get back to u
@Nejibana ive got quite a few melts ahead of u! Two stacks of 99 but if ur willing to wait around a week in a half to two weeks i can get back to u
@Midnightzone
sure I don't mind the wait time! X'3
@Midnightzone
sure I don't mind the wait time! X'3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9