Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 543 544
Hiya!! Me again - could I order another 3 hours, this time in thunderhead savannah? Thanks!
Hiya!! Me again - could I order another 3 hours, this time in thunderhead savannah? Thanks!
eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots

Most definitely! Since the fest is starting tomorrow, I can get started the following week if my schedule isn't busy.
@polkydots

Most definitely! Since the fest is starting tomorrow, I can get started the following week if my schedule isn't busy.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Espoir

Hello! Apologies for the delayed ping; I'm just checking in like I mentioned earlier this month.

Did you want to keep Crystal Pools as your allotted venue for your preorder? Best venue for the fest appears to be Woodland Path instead.
@Espoir

Hello! Apologies for the delayed ping; I'm just checking in like I mentioned earlier this month.

Did you want to keep Crystal Pools as your allotted venue for your preorder? Best venue for the fest appears to be Woodland Path instead.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Hrm... i would like to try my luck for either of the Crystal Pool bosses, but if the best venue is Woodland Path and would get more Festival Currency and Chests... then maybe change it to Woodland Path? xD
@Reveurs

Hrm... i would like to try my luck for either of the Crystal Pool bosses, but if the best venue is Woodland Path and would get more Festival Currency and Chests... then maybe change it to Woodland Path? xD
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

Woodland it is, then. I've gotten my fair share of boss drops from Crystal Pools, but I don't want to guarantee anything in case luck doesn't pan out.
@Espoir

Woodland it is, then. I've gotten my fair share of boss drops from Crystal Pools, but I don't want to guarantee anything in case luck doesn't pan out.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Arkeyr79 @Starstream @Mahogi @HoneyedBee @Noel1 @Muster @Carolynmbp

Hello! Pinging you all here for convenience's sake to put in a quick word about your standing orders. This is also an advance notice in case I couldn't say anything later on.

For now, I'll be forgoing any sort of schedule in which to complete and send your respective batches. Coursework is ramping up, and my available time is being eaten up by it as a result. So, I'll just be sending out CRs whenever I can without worrying too much about making a week's quota.

Of course, there may not be anything from me for a period of time (several weeks or more, for example) due to this, and I can only ask for your patience and understanding as I try and get through the next few months. Some weeks may be running normally, on the other hand.

If any of you wants me to prioritize a particular batch or the like, please PM me.

Since some of you also preorder from me for a festival, I'll still be completing those. Usually the first three (3) are guaranteed to be done, at the time of writing. Otherwise, I'll be as active I can be on this thread.

Thanks for your time, everyone!
@Arkeyr79 @Starstream @Mahogi @HoneyedBee @Noel1 @Muster @Carolynmbp

Hello! Pinging you all here for convenience's sake to put in a quick word about your standing orders. This is also an advance notice in case I couldn't say anything later on.

For now, I'll be forgoing any sort of schedule in which to complete and send your respective batches. Coursework is ramping up, and my available time is being eaten up by it as a result. So, I'll just be sending out CRs whenever I can without worrying too much about making a week's quota.

Of course, there may not be anything from me for a period of time (several weeks or more, for example) due to this, and I can only ask for your patience and understanding as I try and get through the next few months. Some weeks may be running normally, on the other hand.

If any of you wants me to prioritize a particular batch or the like, please PM me.

Since some of you also preorder from me for a festival, I'll still be completing those. Usually the first three (3) are guaranteed to be done, at the time of writing. Otherwise, I'll be as active I can be on this thread.

Thanks for your time, everyone!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Don't worry. Good luck with your coursework ^^
Don't worry. Good luck with your coursework ^^
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Reveurs

You know how I feel about prioritizing school/life/work. :)

Good luck with classes, hope you're enjoying life, and pixels will be here when you have time.
@Reveurs

You know how I feel about prioritizing school/life/work. :)

Good luck with classes, hope you're enjoying life, and pixels will be here when you have time.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Reveurs

When the fest is over & your coursework cools off a bit, I'd love to get 3 hrs in the volcanic vents please! Just need a hydra and I'll have all my den slots unlocked :D
@Reveurs

When the fest is over & your coursework cools off a bit, I'd love to get 3 hrs in the volcanic vents please! Just need a hydra and I'll have all my den slots unlocked :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Sure thing! Will mark that down, and get started when I can. Hopefully, luck pans out for that Hydra.
@Runi

Sure thing! Will mark that down, and get started when I can. Hopefully, luck pans out for that Hydra.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 543 544