Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 12 seconds of static?
1 2 3 4
Have been seeing the staff testing a few different things lately. Maybe they are just stumbling across old features they forgot about while they are working on adding the new ones? Interesting they would be doing anything on the Youtube page though unless they are planning a new upload or editing old ones.
Have been seeing the staff testing a few different things lately. Maybe they are just stumbling across old features they forgot about while they are working on adding the new ones? Interesting they would be doing anything on the Youtube page though unless they are planning a new upload or editing old ones.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I hope this means we might get a new Dev Stream soon- the ones leading up to Veils were a ton of fun!
I hope this means we might get a new Dev Stream soon- the ones leading up to Veils were a ton of fun!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2023-01-24 13:09:56" ] the beginning of an FR analog horror? [/quote] the image this is giving me is hilarious! i would really love to know what a FR analog horror series would even be about.
Ratiasu wrote on 2023-01-24 13:09:56:
the beginning of an FR analog horror?
the image this is giving me is hilarious! i would really love to know what a FR analog horror series would even be about.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-01-24 14:53:52" ] [img]https://media.tenor.com/k6zAYutcVfoAAAAC/thought-we-wouldnt-notice-but-we-did-robert-downey-jr.gif[/img] [/quote] Ha! But seriously, this is the general idea of what happened yesterday: [b]Unnamed FR team member:[/b] Hey, Aequorin? I accidentally went live for a couple seconds while in the YouTube account. There were a couple comments in chat before I realized I was live. [b]Me:[/b] Understood! I'll keep an eye on the forums and socials. And here we are lol xD
Almedha wrote on 2023-01-24 14:53:52:
thought-we-wouldnt-notice-but-we-did-robert-downey-jr.gif

Ha!

But seriously, this is the general idea of what happened yesterday:

Unnamed FR team member: Hey, Aequorin? I accidentally went live for a couple seconds while in the YouTube account. There were a couple comments in chat before I realized I was live.

Me: Understood! I'll keep an eye on the forums and socials.

And here we are lol xD
I love seeing the very human parts of a team effort, this is hilarious and adorable. Also funny to see how we'll start frothing at our mouths the moment the Staff release something, even if unintentionally
I love seeing the very human parts of a team effort, this is hilarious and adorable. Also funny to see how we'll start frothing at our mouths the moment the Staff release something, even if unintentionally
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2023-01-24 13:09:56" ] the beginning of an FR analog horror? [/quote] You know, my lair is all about a similar space to the backrooms @Ratiasu , I may make an FR Analog horror a thing with help from a few others :0
Ratiasu wrote on 2023-01-24 13:09:56:
the beginning of an FR analog horror?
You know, my lair is all about a similar space to the backrooms @Ratiasu , I may make an FR Analog horror a thing with help from a few others :0
candle-smol.png
Interesting...

(Creepy image)
https://imgur.com/a/TfNUPlY
Inspiring...
Interesting...

(Creepy image)
https://imgur.com/a/TfNUPlY
Inspiring...
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
It was me. I did it ._.
It was me. I did it ._.
Even if this was a pure accident, I'm sure there's now a small spike in subscribers just in case there's another one in the future.

So... failed mission turned successful?
Even if this was a pure accident, I'm sure there's now a small spike in subscribers just in case there's another one in the future.

So... failed mission turned successful?
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
12 seconds of YouTube static. 12 hours of “I love the fr staff and their jokes”. Lol.
12 seconds of YouTube static. 12 hours of “I love the fr staff and their jokes”. Lol.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
1 2 3 4