Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
@Aarune
Sure!! I’ll send it over

@Altair
That seems great! But I have a few in the works right now so I’ll have to get back to you with that offer ^^
@Aarune
Sure!! I’ll send it over

@Altair
That seems great! But I have a few in the works right now so I’ll have to get back to you with that offer ^^
@Starpups16
No worries! I might be on and off today since it's rather busy but I'll try to be online from time to time . v .
@Starpups16
No worries! I might be on and off today since it's rather busy but I'll try to be online from time to time . v .
m16OKP.jpeg
@Starpup16

Oh! i also meant to ask if you were selling any of your dragons? If so, I'd be interested in possibly buying Nightfall!
@Starpup16

Oh! i also meant to ask if you were selling any of your dragons? If so, I'd be interested in possibly buying Nightfall!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Altair
Sounds perfect! I’ll let you know

@Aarune
Yes! I am selling my dragons over on this thread here
@Altair
Sounds perfect! I’ll let you know

@Aarune
Yes! I am selling my dragons over on this thread here
Boop
Boop
@Starpups16
how many and how much is your nocturnal dust?
@Starpups16
how many and how much is your nocturnal dust?
@Starpups16

I'd like to offer 14kt for your two Firebugs, Ectoplasmime, and Crystal Carrier. I'd also like to buy all your eternal snow and all-seeing shrooms at a rate of 1:500t :) Just let me know how many you have of each and I'll send a CR.
@Starpups16

I'd like to offer 14kt for your two Firebugs, Ectoplasmime, and Crystal Carrier. I'd also like to buy all your eternal snow and all-seeing shrooms at a rate of 1:500t :) Just let me know how many you have of each and I'll send a CR.
@Nejibana
I only have one, and at least 45t XD

@HyenaEnjoyer
Im not good with familiars worth (or any worth on here) and I don’t wanna get ripped off so would you mind breaking down the worth or sending me info? I feel like familiars carry a bit more worth then other items so that why I’m being a bit cautious— apologies!
I have 3 snow and 1 mushroom ^^
@Nejibana
I only have one, and at least 45t XD

@HyenaEnjoyer
Im not good with familiars worth (or any worth on here) and I don’t wanna get ripped off so would you mind breaking down the worth or sending me info? I feel like familiars carry a bit more worth then other items so that why I’m being a bit cautious— apologies!
I have 3 snow and 1 mushroom ^^
@Starpups16

No problem! So there's currently Firebugs on the AH for 5 gems each which would translate to 5kt each 10kt for both, the Crystal Carrier is at 2g so 2kt, and the Ectoplasmime was at 2g earlier but its current LAH (lowest auction house) is at 2.5kt, so all of that plus the snow and mushroom would be 16.5kt. You're free to look the items up on the auction house yourself to veryify but if that all sounds okay to you you can send a CR whenever ^^
@Starpups16

No problem! So there's currently Firebugs on the AH for 5 gems each which would translate to 5kt each 10kt for both, the Crystal Carrier is at 2g so 2kt, and the Ectoplasmime was at 2g earlier but its current LAH (lowest auction house) is at 2.5kt, so all of that plus the snow and mushroom would be 16.5kt. You're free to look the items up on the auction house yourself to veryify but if that all sounds okay to you you can send a CR whenever ^^
@HyenaEnjoyer
Thx for the run down, I appreciate it!! 16.5kt sounds perfect <3
@HyenaEnjoyer
Thx for the run down, I appreciate it!! 16.5kt sounds perfect <3
1 2 3 4