Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Generation Two in the AH & Dragon Search
1 2 3 4
As a collector of Progen G2s, I've long wanted this as a search option.
As a collector of Progen G2s, I've long wanted this as a search option.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
That would be amazing for breading lineage and such! oo
That would be amazing for breading lineage and such! oo
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
i would really like this as an option if it could be implemented :D
i would really like this as an option if it could be implemented :D
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
I would love this. I don't like to go and communicate in forums to buy a dragon (and sure, lot of g2 imp sales happen in forums rather than being posted in AH), I just wanna look in AH and buy dragon. this would help that search
I would love this. I don't like to go and communicate in forums to buy a dragon (and sure, lot of g2 imp sales happen in forums rather than being posted in AH), I just wanna look in AH and buy dragon. this would help that search
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Doglover287915" date="2023-01-20 18:25:33" ] Support especially as it would help breeding projects to allow people to find dragons that have less chance to be related but may not be common g1 colors. [/quote] Thisssss as a sporadic dragon breeder who has some dergs I've still not been able to find mates for, this could be so helpful.
Doglover287915 wrote on 2023-01-20 18:25:33:
Support especially as it would help breeding projects to allow people to find dragons that have less chance to be related but may not be common g1 colors.
Thisssss as a sporadic dragon breeder who has some dergs I've still not been able to find mates for, this could be so helpful.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
[quote name="MidnightWatcher[i][/i]" date="2023-01-24 09:14:52" ] But now I worry that might give an artificial value, or implied value to Generation 2 dragons specifically. So then would all dragons need a mark determining their generation? [/quote] All their values are already artificial. G1s have value because people like having dragons with no parents. Primal eyes have value because people think they're nifty. But if people suddenly decided G1s ain't all that, or all the primal eyes are ugly, their value would fall despite nothing actually changing about the dragons. People who like G2s ALREADY value those G2s, they just can't easily find them. It could make the price go up, since they'd be easier to find, or it might not change that much, it's hard to say. But the value - what we as a community are willing to pay for them - is already artificial. There's nothing inherently more valuable over this set of pixels than that one! Saying whether a dragon is G2 or not isn't any more artificial than whether they're a mirror or a wildclaw. It would just make things easier for a subset of players.
MidnightWatcher[i][/i] wrote on 2023-01-24 09:14:52:
But now I worry that might give an artificial value, or implied value to Generation 2 dragons specifically. So then would all dragons need a mark determining their generation?
All their values are already artificial. G1s have value because people like having dragons with no parents. Primal eyes have value because people think they're nifty. But if people suddenly decided G1s ain't all that, or all the primal eyes are ugly, their value would fall despite nothing actually changing about the dragons.

People who like G2s ALREADY value those G2s, they just can't easily find them. It could make the price go up, since they'd be easier to find, or it might not change that much, it's hard to say. But the value - what we as a community are willing to pay for them - is already artificial. There's nothing inherently more valuable over this set of pixels than that one! Saying whether a dragon is G2 or not isn't any more artificial than whether they're a mirror or a wildclaw. It would just make things easier for a subset of players.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
1 2 3 4