Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is my Coli luck?
1 2
I have gotten at least 5+ familiars, a water runestone and an unhatched arcane egg....

But just one festival chest -_-

Edit- I did get another chest when I went back to grinding and apparently the way to get Coli RNG to get on your side is to complain about it XD
I have gotten at least 5+ familiars, a water runestone and an unhatched arcane egg....

But just one festival chest -_-

Edit- I did get another chest when I went back to grinding and apparently the way to get Coli RNG to get on your side is to complain about it XD
Misfit Hatchery, find a weird little dragon for your clan! Closed for reworking
I haven't gotten anything yet -w- I wish I could get an unhatched egg or a chest edit!! HELLO??? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/791122903076700180/1067612505951715419/Screen_Shot_2023-01-24_at_8.10.41_PM.png[/img]
I haven't gotten anything yet -w- I wish I could get an unhatched egg or a chest

edit!!
HELLO???
Screen_Shot_2023-01-24_at_8.10.41_PM.png
in7SefG.png
I know!! Yesterday I got an Unhatched Shadow Egg but still haven’t gotten a single chest yet
I know!! Yesterday I got an Unhatched Shadow Egg but still haven’t gotten a single chest yet

dtrawr.gif
I spent the entire Gala getting nada, only to check my hoard earlier after on and off grinding during work to find that I had a water egg I didn't see drop. Pleasant surprise when reviewing my spoils for the day!
I spent the entire Gala getting nada, only to check my hoard earlier after on and off grinding during work to find that I had a water egg I didn't see drop. Pleasant surprise when reviewing my spoils for the day!

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
what is happening rn???
what is happening rn???
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Update - got another arcane egg and it took me an hour after that to get another festival chest T^T
Update - got another arcane egg and it took me an hour after that to get another festival chest T^T
Misfit Hatchery, find a weird little dragon for your clan! Closed for reworking
This fest has been my least lucky by far...the last elemental fest I couldn't do much coliseum because I was suffering a brand new triple disc herniation in my neck, but I still managed to get all but one chest to drop. So far this fest, despite much more coliseum grinding, I've gotten...two chests. And they're both the same chest.

I got a water egg almost right away, but it took ages to get a chest.

Icewarden please stop giving me the cold shoulder...I breed-changed both my progens to Gaolers! Is that not enough?
This fest has been my least lucky by far...the last elemental fest I couldn't do much coliseum because I was suffering a brand new triple disc herniation in my neck, but I still managed to get all but one chest to drop. So far this fest, despite much more coliseum grinding, I've gotten...two chests. And they're both the same chest.

I got a water egg almost right away, but it took ages to get a chest.

Icewarden please stop giving me the cold shoulder...I breed-changed both my progens to Gaolers! Is that not enough?
Chaotic spacedad energy intensifies
I need to actually format this and make it pretty at some point...
[She/They]
haven't been farming much because i'm still recovering from notn but i did get a familiar drop in the mire and it was one of those bird things (which is nice because the newer mire familiars took forever to drop for me)
haven't been farming much because i'm still recovering from notn but i did get a familiar drop in the mire and it was one of those bird things (which is nice because the newer mire familiars took forever to drop for me)
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
[licks this thread]

Not coling recently because god I’m so tired of working irl, but I would like to sacrifice an egg to hibden
[licks this thread]

Not coling recently because god I’m so tired of working irl, but I would like to sacrifice an egg to hibden
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I have gotten absolutely nothing this festival.
I have gotten absolutely nothing this festival.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
1 2