Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 967 968
@3ctoplasm

ok thanks
@3ctoplasm

ok thanks
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Abyssdrake @Axotter @Boughkeeper @CatyCrisis @changgwi @chickendragon99 @Draconequis @Enkil @Ferroc @khe @TonyStarkk @WolfByte

Hello nesters! I am looking for some plague nests over the next few days. 1 for today, 1 for tomorrow, and 1 for the day after tomorrow (24th). Please let me know what kind of snacks you'd like best!
@Abyssdrake @Axotter @Boughkeeper @CatyCrisis @changgwi @chickendragon99 @Draconequis @Enkil @Ferroc @khe @TonyStarkk @WolfByte

Hello nesters! I am looking for some plague nests over the next few days. 1 for today, 1 for tomorrow, and 1 for the day after tomorrow (24th). Please let me know what kind of snacks you'd like best!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@SongofSummer I have 2 nests open right now, but my others won't be open until later. I'll take anything but plants.
@SongofSummer I have 2 nests open right now, but my others won't be open until later. I'll take anything but plants.
This Signature is home to the smallest dragon:

2EDqBDs.png

His name is Kiki be nice to him.
@Alternatewarning @ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @CobaltBrazing @darkdreamer421 @jnlhui @Jovian @Korvus @Murvax @rainbowometal @RBG @TacoTequila @VenaCava @WolfprintsSC Fellow Lightning nesters, I'm super excited to be here. I filled all my nests as soon as I moved in, but between my two still-outstanding Lightning wishes, I still have more pairs than I have nests. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] If anyone has any empty nests they're willing to share, please let me know. I have [s]three two[/s] no more pairs ready at the moment; if I don't reply right away, I have gone to bed. TY! [B]Edit:[/b] All found! You guys are the best!!
@Alternatewarning @ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @CobaltBrazing @darkdreamer421 @jnlhui @Jovian @Korvus @Murvax @rainbowometal @RBG @TacoTequila @VenaCava @WolfprintsSC

Fellow Lightning nesters, I'm super excited to be here. I filled all my nests as soon as I moved in, but between my two still-outstanding Lightning wishes, I still have more pairs than I have nests. If anyone has any empty nests they're willing to share, please let me know. I have three two no more pairs ready at the moment; if I don't reply right away, I have gone to bed. TY! Edit: All found! You guys are the best!!
@BarbaraFett I have one for you!
@BarbaraFett I have one for you!
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
@BarbaraFett I can take however many you need!
@BarbaraFett I can take however many you need!
HCNNZeS.png Free Veilspun!
@Aelthya @IAmASnek1234 @Loire @RheoTastic @Vanq @WICKEDisgood818 @windywildwaves @Zikitty
Hello! I am in need of another Nature nest today, and 1 tomorrow, if anyone can help with them.

@3ctoplasm @Auralyx @Bhaskara @DigitalAres @DoeQuill @FairyForestKing @gay4dragonz @hyddenchyld @SongofSummer @TheLads @thingwithwings @Tomoko10
I am also in need of a Light nest today, 1 tomorrow, 2 on the 25th, and 1 on the 27th, if anyone can help with them.

@AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @Glimmers @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @minxiex @Moonlanticoi @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @Saphira455 @Shalott @Springles @thePurple
And lastly, I am in need of a Shadow nest today.

Thank you!
@Aelthya @IAmASnek1234 @Loire @RheoTastic @Vanq @WICKEDisgood818 @windywildwaves @Zikitty
Hello! I am in need of another Nature nest today, and 1 tomorrow, if anyone can help with them.

@3ctoplasm @Auralyx @Bhaskara @DigitalAres @DoeQuill @FairyForestKing @gay4dragonz @hyddenchyld @SongofSummer @TheLads @thingwithwings @Tomoko10
I am also in need of a Light nest today, 1 tomorrow, 2 on the 25th, and 1 on the 27th, if anyone can help with them.

@AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @Glimmers @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @minxiex @Moonlanticoi @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @Saphira455 @Shalott @Springles @thePurple
And lastly, I am in need of a Shadow nest today.

Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf

I can host both nature
@Ganondorf

I can host both nature
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@Ganondorf

I can host Shadow.

Edit: I'm afraid I won't be online again until after rollover, but I'd be happy to take them then, if you haven't found anyone else today.
@Ganondorf

I can host Shadow.

Edit: I'm afraid I won't be online again until after rollover, but I'd be happy to take them then, if you haven't found anyone else today.
@Ganondorf

i can host all the light nests o/

correction: all except 1 on the 25th
@Ganondorf

i can host all the light nests o/

correction: all except 1 on the 25th
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 967 968