Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Fake FR breed forum game ...2!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
god they're soooo pretty <3
god they're soooo pretty <3
cinnamonsmall.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Put me on the release pings please? ( ^^)
Put me on the release pings please? ( ^^)
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Pinglist for releases please!
Pinglist for releases please!
these are really cute so far :D !!!

I'd love to be put down for both release & discord pinglists ^__^ !!! and if you need more manpower, i'd love to lend a helping hand anywhere necessary :3c
these are really cute so far :D !!!

I'd love to be put down for both release & discord pinglists ^__^ !!! and if you need more manpower, i'd love to lend a helping hand anywhere necessary :3c
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
Pinglist when this comes out please? I'd love to experiment with accessories for this project, and I think you're doing great emulating FR's style with a unique dragon/adopt!
Pinglist when this comes out please? I'd love to experiment with accessories for this project, and I think you're doing great emulating FR's style with a unique dragon/adopt!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@decomposedcarrot @Tymbs @satanism @AloeVerily @skystreamchan @IAmAPerson @Draxablaze @umbers @Luigra127 @Andraya @Kzryail @VairaSmythe @sedge122 @virtue @Soulsaurora @Rahkali @Kitemaker @KaichouKai @Halographic good evening (in my timezone at least) all! I'm happy to announce that the base for the first pose has been finished and that you [i]can[/i] try experimenting with accessories if you want to. Granted there might still be minor adjustments to be made. [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805729524682981398/1067048588787597354/fulmen_m_750.psd]750x750 psd over here![/url] NOTE: for drawing genes I am using the original canvas which is twice the size of the PSD i included here. I don't want to put that one out for grabs quite yet, but I might do it later on when I've got some more things in order. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805729524682981398/1067205241398906951/fulmen_m_350.png[/img] In other news, due to the sheer amount of people interested, I've decided I want to try my hand at an actual proper image generator (which means, a working scrying workshop!) as well as a very barebones management system with an actual database. I am a software major and I know I can do this on my own! I just need to take the time for it, which luckily I do have right now since I'm at the start of a two week break between semesters. no user actions will be automated. so it's not like i'm coding a petsite from scratch here. but the process of actually getting the dragon image will be automatic if this does get completed. i'm [i]still looking for people to help with managing the dragons[/i] though! that's all, have a nice day :D
@decomposedcarrot @Tymbs @satanism @AloeVerily @skystreamchan @IAmAPerson @Draxablaze @umbers @Luigra127 @Andraya @Kzryail @VairaSmythe @sedge122 @virtue @Soulsaurora @Rahkali @Kitemaker @KaichouKai @Halographic

good evening (in my timezone at least) all! I'm happy to announce that the base for the first pose has been finished and that you can try experimenting with accessories if you want to. Granted there might still be minor adjustments to be made.

750x750 psd over here!

NOTE: for drawing genes I am using the original canvas which is twice the size of the PSD i included here. I don't want to put that one out for grabs quite yet, but I might do it later on when I've got some more things in order.

fulmen_m_350.png

In other news, due to the sheer amount of people interested, I've decided I want to try my hand at an actual proper image generator (which means, a working scrying workshop!) as well as a very barebones management system with an actual database.

I am a software major and I know I can do this on my own! I just need to take the time for it, which luckily I do have right now since I'm at the start of a two week break between semesters.

no user actions will be automated. so it's not like i'm coding a petsite from scratch here. but the process of actually getting the dragon image will be automatic if this does get completed. i'm still looking for people to help with managing the dragons though!

that's all, have a nice day :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
oooo this looks so good! might play around with accessories :0

i might be able to help with managing the dragons depending on what you need done! i have a lot more free time than i'd like,,,,,,
oooo this looks so good! might play around with accessories :0

i might be able to help with managing the dragons depending on what you need done! i have a lot more free time than i'd like,,,,,,
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
oOOO PSD FILE
i do a grabby
i shall experiement with things sOON

On another note, I'd be interested with helping managing the dragons! I'm a fledgling CompSci major if that's any appeal- I love keeping track of stuff and trying out new software and code things :>
oOOO PSD FILE
i do a grabby
i shall experiement with things sOON

On another note, I'd be interested with helping managing the dragons! I'm a fledgling CompSci major if that's any appeal- I love keeping track of stuff and trying out new software and code things :>
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Eeeeeeee!!!! I'm getting so excited for this! :D That base l looks absolutely amazing and matches the official FR style so well. Beautiful work @Radiations <3
Eeeeeeee!!!! I'm getting so excited for this! :D That base l looks absolutely amazing and matches the official FR style so well. Beautiful work @Radiations <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7