Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 648 649
Trans werewolves take awoostrogen and tesosterbone
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-01-22 19:46:54" ] Trans werewolves take awoostrogen and tesosterbone [/quote] Ehehehe~ [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-01-22 19:46:54:

Ehehehe~
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

@Enmu I love your avatar derg [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
@Enmu I love your avatar derg
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@Tanganika Thank you. I love them too~ [emoji=nocturne happy size=2][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tanganika Thank you. I love them too~

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

seconding the love of the avatar dragon - they fit the vista perfectly :3

speaking of vistas, finally got myself an aro one and currently loving it <3
seconding the love of the avatar dragon - they fit the vista perfectly :3

speaking of vistas, finally got myself an aro one and currently loving it <3
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
The aro vista looks nice too :3 But yes @brambee, my avatar derg and the new vista are a perfect match <3
The aro vista looks nice too :3 But yes @brambee, my avatar derg and the new vista are a perfect match <3

btw bi lesbiens are pog forever
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-01-24 13:44:22" ] btw bi lesbiens are pog forever [/quote] I love bi lesbians and gays, multispecs are great, go forth and conquer
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-01-24 13:44:22:

I love bi lesbians and gays, multispecs are great, go forth and conquer
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[quote name="Birdarang" date="2023-01-24 14:23:00" ] [quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-01-24 13:44:22" ] btw bi lesbiens are pog forever [/quote] I love bi lesbians and gays, multispecs are great, go forth and conquer [/quote] yes!! I dunno why some people get upsetti about stuff like that, like I'll never understand that that's just mean. I'm giving all multispecs a [img]https://i.ibb.co/WW62v45/cat.gif[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/PW5TJB2/cat-pls-dancing.gif[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/bmppLqj/cat-kitten.gif[/img]
Birdarang wrote on 2023-01-24 14:23:00:
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-01-24 13:44:22:

I love bi lesbians and gays, multispecs are great, go forth and conquer
yes!! I dunno why some people get upsetti about stuff like that, like I'll never understand that that's just mean. I'm giving all multispecs a
cat.gif
cat-pls-dancing.gif
cat-kitten.gif
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
being a bi lesbian basically means that you are primarily attracted to women and ID as a lesbian but you occasionally experience attraction to men right? bc i think that's me, i'm a lesbian and am only interested in being with women but i am occasionally attracted to like, one out of a million men lol. i mean i find a lot of anime men attractive but they aren't real haha
being a bi lesbian basically means that you are primarily attracted to women and ID as a lesbian but you occasionally experience attraction to men right? bc i think that's me, i'm a lesbian and am only interested in being with women but i am occasionally attracted to like, one out of a million men lol. i mean i find a lot of anime men attractive but they aren't real haha
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 648 649