Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are all of the...
1 2
While I wasn't around for it, I'm pretty sure one of the elemental festival familiars that was an option in the 2014 poll has not shown up yet! The thing is... I don't remember what that option was.

I think it was salamanders. in which case, please let us have salamanders. I love them. I want them so badly
While I wasn't around for it, I'm pretty sure one of the elemental festival familiars that was an option in the 2014 poll has not shown up yet! The thing is... I don't remember what that option was.

I think it was salamanders. in which case, please let us have salamanders. I love them. I want them so badly
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I think we still need the salamanders? I haven't seen the question in a hot minute, but I'm pretty sure there's salamanders involved.

Personally, I really want a series of insect/bug festival familiars. I know we've gotten some already (Spirit of Lightning, Spoiling Scorpio) but I think more would be cool!

If they're all to be one bug, then I think scarabs would be nice :) or different moths and butterflies

If each flight had a unique bug:

Light: Scarab because of the myths about them rolling the sun across the sky
Lightning: Ant! Very hard workers :)
Fire: there are a surprising amount of bugs that are attracted to fires irl, but I think moth is good :)
Arcane: Centipede. the ultimate creepy crawly.
Plague: Cockroach is the obvious choice, but in this case I think it's a good one
Earth: Cicadas, because they live as grubs in the dirt for literal years, and then once they emerge they're quite pretty!
Ice: Springtail, also known as a snow flea. They make their own antifreeze it's very cool
Shadow: Cricket. The vibes just work.
Wind: Dragonfly!!!!!! alternatively a butterfly, but dragonflies are known for their awesome aerial skills.
Water: Any aquatic bug works, but personally I'm leaning towards the diving bell spider or a water boatman.
Nature: Wasp? wasp. They're tough, fierce, wild, and very important pollinators to boot.
I think we still need the salamanders? I haven't seen the question in a hot minute, but I'm pretty sure there's salamanders involved.

Personally, I really want a series of insect/bug festival familiars. I know we've gotten some already (Spirit of Lightning, Spoiling Scorpio) but I think more would be cool!

If they're all to be one bug, then I think scarabs would be nice :) or different moths and butterflies

If each flight had a unique bug:

Light: Scarab because of the myths about them rolling the sun across the sky
Lightning: Ant! Very hard workers :)
Fire: there are a surprising amount of bugs that are attracted to fires irl, but I think moth is good :)
Arcane: Centipede. the ultimate creepy crawly.
Plague: Cockroach is the obvious choice, but in this case I think it's a good one
Earth: Cicadas, because they live as grubs in the dirt for literal years, and then once they emerge they're quite pretty!
Ice: Springtail, also known as a snow flea. They make their own antifreeze it's very cool
Shadow: Cricket. The vibes just work.
Wind: Dragonfly!!!!!! alternatively a butterfly, but dragonflies are known for their awesome aerial skills.
Water: Any aquatic bug works, but personally I'm leaning towards the diving bell spider or a water boatman.
Nature: Wasp? wasp. They're tough, fierce, wild, and very important pollinators to boot.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Speaking of birds, I really just want to see normal bird familiars. No plant ducks or gryphons, just a normal chicken. Or a normal duck and goose. Something like the macaws. They might have little bandanas and jewellery but that's it.
Speaking of birds, I really just want to see normal bird familiars. No plant ducks or gryphons, just a normal chicken. Or a normal duck and goose. Something like the macaws. They might have little bandanas and jewellery but that's it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2