Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Fest Items [H] OLD items/dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Shadowwolf3759
Sounds good! I will send over a cr :3
@Shadowwolf3759
Sounds good! I will send over a cr :3
UZVTEBc.png
@Regxlia Sent a cr!
@Regxlia Sent a cr!
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759 I have multiple copies of some of these items, were you interested in one of each or did you want more? I'm interested in a Warmwater Wanderers (400g) and Aerborne Gustgather (92g) if possible. Or if you were interested in more copies, I'd be interested in the Gustborne Balloon.

For one of each:
Incense Mantle - 80g
Bewitching Bangles - 200g
Proto Wings - 48g
Marshlurker's Drape - 50g
Mistral Mantle - 40g
Rotted Mane - 44g
Total: 462g
@Shadowwolf3759 I have multiple copies of some of these items, were you interested in one of each or did you want more? I'm interested in a Warmwater Wanderers (400g) and Aerborne Gustgather (92g) if possible. Or if you were interested in more copies, I'd be interested in the Gustborne Balloon.

For one of each:
Incense Mantle - 80g
Bewitching Bangles - 200g
Proto Wings - 48g
Marshlurker's Drape - 50g
Mistral Mantle - 40g
Rotted Mane - 44g
Total: 462g
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
I have a few extra festival familiars that I don't think I've seen anyone else offer so far. Which of these would you like? [item=Cerussite Icewarden] [item=Agate Shadowbinder] [item=Fluorite Windsinger] [item=Porphyry Flamecaller] [item=Larimar Tidelord] [item=Burning Virgo] [item=Flowing Taurus] These are just the elemental familiars. I have plenty of others, including the things from warriors way, talk like a pirate day, night of the nocturne, and the last anniversary.
I have a few extra festival familiars that I don't think I've seen anyone else offer so far. Which of these would you like?
Cerussite Icewarden
Agate Shadowbinder
Fluorite Windsinger
Porphyry Flamecaller
Larimar Tidelord
Burning Virgo
Flowing Taurus
These are just the elemental familiars. I have plenty of others, including the things from warriors way, talk like a pirate day, night of the nocturne, and the last anniversary.
@Etheryn
I can do the warmwater friends and aerborne Gustgather for those
@Etheryn
I can do the warmwater friends and aerborne Gustgather for those
dGDfEVk.png
@TheMasterGamer

What are you interested in? I'm definitely looking for those
@TheMasterGamer

What are you interested in? I'm definitely looking for those
dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759
I do like your holiday items, particularly the halos and all of the arcane and shadow items. I have lots of other holiday familiars as well if you want them too.
@Shadowwolf3759
I do like your holiday items, particularly the halos and all of the arcane and shadow items. I have lots of other holiday familiars as well if you want them too.
@Shadowwolf3759 Sounds good, thank you! I'll send a CR
@Shadowwolf3759 Sounds good, thank you! I'll send a CR
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@themastergamer How about [item=Cerussite Icewarden] 75 [item=Agate Shadowbinder] 84 [item=Fluorite Windsinger] 52 [item=Porphyry Flamecaller] 74 [item=Larimar Tidelord] 37 [item=Burning Virgo] 90 [item=Flowing Taurus] 70 485LAH For my [item=spellwrought halo] 495 LAH
@themastergamer

How about

Cerussite Icewarden 75
Agate Shadowbinder 84
Fluorite Windsinger 52
Porphyry Flamecaller 74
Larimar Tidelord 37
Burning Virgo 90
Flowing Taurus 70

485LAH

For my

Spellwrought Halo 495 LAH

dGDfEVk.png
@Shadowwolf3759 Looks good to me. CR sent.
@Shadowwolf3759 Looks good to me. CR sent.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7