Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Fake FR breed forum game ...2!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've been eyeing this for a fat minute and they are coming out great!!

I'd like to be added to both pinglists- And I volunteer my help!
I enjoy keeping records and being organized, and I am very adept at discord servers if you think about branching there!
I've been eyeing this for a fat minute and they are coming out great!!

I'd like to be added to both pinglists- And I volunteer my help!
I enjoy keeping records and being organized, and I am very adept at discord servers if you think about branching there!
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
@Kzryail
Adding you to both pinglists! And I'm glad you think so! I have been thinking about a discord server, even if it'd just be for the community to chat together with no actual rewards for joining. I'm fairly decent at moderating a community myself as well but I'll let you know if/when that happens
@Kzryail
Adding you to both pinglists! And I'm glad you think so! I have been thinking about a discord server, even if it'd just be for the community to chat together with no actual rewards for joining. I'm fairly decent at moderating a community myself as well but I'll let you know if/when that happens
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
oh my stars... these are gorgeous!
I would love to be on the pinglist for everything!

I'm not sure if I'll have the time after I move (still have packing to do OTL ) but I'd love to help with any coding or maintenance you need :) I have several shops of my own so I know a bit about BBCode and I do Google Sheets too!
oh my stars... these are gorgeous!
I would love to be on the pinglist for everything!

I'm not sure if I'll have the time after I move (still have packing to do OTL ) but I'd love to help with any coding or maintenance you need :) I have several shops of my own so I know a bit about BBCode and I do Google Sheets too!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Oh gosh, I know you pinged me in the original post and this is literally a month late sdhshsdhhs but I kept forgetting to reply :'] I still absolutely adore this idea and I think it's so cool! Unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to help out with much, but I'd absolutely love to be on the All Updates pinglist!! c: Sorry again for how very very late this is :']
Oh gosh, I know you pinged me in the original post and this is literally a month late sdhshsdhhs but I kept forgetting to reply :'] I still absolutely adore this idea and I think it's so cool! Unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to help out with much, but I'd absolutely love to be on the All Updates pinglist!! c: Sorry again for how very very late this is :']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
both pinglists, please~!
both pinglists, please~!
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
This looks awesome ping list please!
This looks awesome ping list please!
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
I ADORE this idea and would not only love pings for updates, but would be willing to offer art help if it's needed! <3
I ADORE this idea and would not only love pings for updates, but would be willing to offer art help if it's needed! <3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@decomposedcarrot @Tymbs @satanism @AloeVerily @skystreamchan @IAmAPerson @Draxablaze @umbers @Luigra127 @Andraya @Kzryail @VairaSmythe @sedge122 @virtue @Soulsaurora @Rahkali Hi all! update time, although it's a small one. I'm currently working on getting the base dragons all finished up, which is still going ever so slowly. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/806247982307213382/1066644764272894002/image.png[/img] Here's the flats for the M pose! I haven't done shadows yet (which... are daunting, my shading style is more flat than FRs and idk how to make this work yet), but I'm hoping to do that soon, and then move onto the F pose.
@decomposedcarrot @Tymbs @satanism @AloeVerily @skystreamchan @IAmAPerson @Draxablaze @umbers @Luigra127 @Andraya @Kzryail @VairaSmythe @sedge122 @virtue @Soulsaurora @Rahkali

Hi all! update time, although it's a small one. I'm currently working on getting the base dragons all finished up, which is still going ever so slowly.

image.png

Here's the flats for the M pose! I haven't done shadows yet (which... are daunting, my shading style is more flat than FRs and idk how to make this work yet), but I'm hoping to do that soon, and then move onto the F pose.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
That pose is looking *clean!!*
That pose is looking *clean!!*
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Ohhh I am in LOVE with this concept and that art and just - everything! I would love to be on the pinglist!!!
Ohhh I am in LOVE with this concept and that art and just - everything! I would love to be on the pinglist!!!
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7