Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Autumnal Wreath… Swipp or buy?
Pretty much as the title says! Those who have Autumnal Wreaths, how did you get one? Is it worth the mega grind of Swipp materials? Or is it such a soulless collection fest that dropping 1.5kg on it is well worth it?!

And on that continued note, does anyone have one they’re looking to sell? ^^ Thanks in advance!

Autumnal Wreath
Pretty much as the title says! Those who have Autumnal Wreaths, how did you get one? Is it worth the mega grind of Swipp materials? Or is it such a soulless collection fest that dropping 1.5kg on it is well worth it?!

And on that continued note, does anyone have one they’re looking to sell? ^^ Thanks in advance!

Autumnal Wreath
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen
I'd say that depends on how much you want it and how fast? It's hard to get, sure, but it's not retired. With grinding and gathering you can get sand creepers. And gold does take some time and a few swipp trades...

@seosen
I'd say that depends on how much you want it and how fast? It's hard to get, sure, but it's not retired. With grinding and gathering you can get sand creepers. And gold does take some time and a few swipp trades...

504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@seosen

I think the Autumnal Wreath makes for a tolerable grind, since Gold Ore and Plant Creepers can originate from both Gathering and the Coliseum. The Blossom gene makes for a longer grind, since its materials only originate from Gathering and at a higher minimum Foraging level.

All that said, I can sell an Autumnal Wreath to you if you'd rather have one sooner than the time it takes to get the materials and wait for Swipp to offer the trade. Name your price.
@seosen

I think the Autumnal Wreath makes for a tolerable grind, since Gold Ore and Plant Creepers can originate from both Gathering and the Coliseum. The Blossom gene makes for a longer grind, since its materials only originate from Gathering and at a higher minimum Foraging level.

All that said, I can sell an Autumnal Wreath to you if you'd rather have one sooner than the time it takes to get the materials and wait for Swipp to offer the trade. Name your price.
@Dreu thanks so much! I was considering doing the coli grind, but I’ve been reading up on other people’s experiences and it looks like it’ll probably take me months haha, and that’s not including Swipp’s offer time

Thank you so so much, that would be ideal!! Unfortunately I can’t match LAH at the moment (I think that’s 1.5kg or 2mil t) so please let me know what would be fair, or if you have an item wishlist or anything!
@Dreu thanks so much! I was considering doing the coli grind, but I’ve been reading up on other people’s experiences and it looks like it’ll probably take me months haha, and that’s not including Swipp’s offer time

Thank you so so much, that would be ideal!! Unfortunately I can’t match LAH at the moment (I think that’s 1.5kg or 2mil t) so please let me know what would be fair, or if you have an item wishlist or anything!
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@seosen How about 50% off that, at 750g or 750kt, or a mix of both at 1:1000?
@seosen How about 50% off that, at 750g or 750kt, or a mix of both at 1:1000?
@Dreu oh thank you so so much that’s so incredibly kind of you!! I’ll send a CR, thank you
@Dreu oh thank you so so much that’s so incredibly kind of you!! I’ll send a CR, thank you
• FR +8
• UK