Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me remember this word (SOLVED)
I just can't, for the life of me, remember the word I'm looking for and my search history is giving me back such strange and unrelated results and I don't want to end up on a government watch list or something (unserious, lol)

It's a word to describe an individual who isn't technically officially a part of a group, but is considered such by most (because of, just like, being there a lot). It would be used to describe one of my dragons, Eclypse, who is not officially a part of my clan's leadership circle, but is considered such, as she is brought in frequently to help and give input because of her unique experience, and is equally respected.

This word is.. its right there, but my brain just can NOT seem to find it. Any guesses would be great, I'll know the word I'm looking for when I see it. ;w;

Thanks so much ;w;

(I didn't put this in Help Center since it's not directly FR gameplay/site related, I hope that's correct)
I just can't, for the life of me, remember the word I'm looking for and my search history is giving me back such strange and unrelated results and I don't want to end up on a government watch list or something (unserious, lol)

It's a word to describe an individual who isn't technically officially a part of a group, but is considered such by most (because of, just like, being there a lot). It would be used to describe one of my dragons, Eclypse, who is not officially a part of my clan's leadership circle, but is considered such, as she is brought in frequently to help and give input because of her unique experience, and is equally respected.

This word is.. its right there, but my brain just can NOT seem to find it. Any guesses would be great, I'll know the word I'm looking for when I see it. ;w;

Thanks so much ;w;

(I didn't put this in Help Center since it's not directly FR gameplay/site related, I hope that's correct)
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
I'm not sure if its the word you're looking for, but the first thing that comes to mind is honorary 'xyz!' Like one isn't part of the group, but they're an honorary member?
I'm not sure if its the word you're looking for, but the first thing that comes to mind is honorary 'xyz!' Like one isn't part of the group, but they're an honorary member?
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Ceruleanfire

YES, THAT IS IT! Thank you SO MUCH. I don't know why my brain just refused that word. You're a lifesaver, actually, you're awesome. Thank you!! ;w;
@Ceruleanfire

YES, THAT IS IT! Thank you SO MUCH. I don't know why my brain just refused that word. You're a lifesaver, actually, you're awesome. Thank you!! ;w;
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
Glad to help!! [emoji=new friend size=1] I also struggle WAY too much with that problem, so I know exactly what its like LOL.
Glad to help!! I also struggle WAY too much with that problem, so I know exactly what its like LOL.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!