Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SURPRISE! a g1 imp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
i would exalt it
i would exalt it
I would permababy it. That's my son now.
I would permababy it. That's my son now.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Check the user’s forum history, and their lair. Ask them if they were sure.

Accept it without my co hesitation tbh… scream about it to my friends…

Proceed to sell the imp to fund my projects

TLDR; I’d never get a G1 imp because everyone knows I’d sell it :’)
Check the user’s forum history, and their lair. Ask them if they were sure.

Accept it without my co hesitation tbh… scream about it to my friends…

Proceed to sell the imp to fund my projects

TLDR; I’d never get a G1 imp because everyone knows I’d sell it :’)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Am I laundering a hacked dragon? No thanks.

Otherwise, if it's legit, I'll enjoy having it -- maybe breed it with a gen2 imp and get myself some gen3s and sell them for big bucks.
Am I laundering a hacked dragon? No thanks.

Otherwise, if it's legit, I'll enjoy having it -- maybe breed it with a gen2 imp and get myself some gen3s and sell them for big bucks.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
IF I could be SURE it was legit...idk I'd ask the user to maybe consider giving it to someone else.

I don't really care about gen1s much, and I don't care about the '''rarity''' of a dragon, I just get dragons that I like. So if I really had a dragon like that I would sell in a heartbeat and get the rare thing I REALLY want, a Bone Fiend.
IF I could be SURE it was legit...idk I'd ask the user to maybe consider giving it to someone else.

I don't really care about gen1s much, and I don't care about the '''rarity''' of a dragon, I just get dragons that I like. So if I really had a dragon like that I would sell in a heartbeat and get the rare thing I REALLY want, a Bone Fiend.
After verifying the dragon's authenticity and ensuring that the user really wants me to have them, I would be absolutely ecstatic. However, I would also be in emotional turmoil for the rest of my FR days: On one claw, the dragon could be sold to an excited G1 collector who's always wanted such a rare, near-unobtainable dragon. The proceeds from that sale could be used for completing the Bestiary, finishing projects, purchasing art and UMAs, and doing just about everything I would do if I wasn't eternally in debt to as-yet-unpurchased Sprites. On the other claw, this is a dragon with history, both physical and emotional. That's not just something I can leave to be erased with a purchase, especially when the user themselves asked me to take care of them. And, on the third claw, there's this Skin. [item=Skin: Forgotten Child] The moment I first laid eyes on this item, I knew it was destined for a G1 Imperial. It is for the first modern children of the Lightweaver, left behind by their very creator. I immediately dreamed of the G1 Imperial that could wear it, of the lore potential behind this somber dragon. And as part of a lair devoted to researching and preserving the living things of Sornieth, a dragon from the earliest days of the Fourth Age would be priceless. So, while the temptation to auction off the dragon would be great, the emotional attachment present on both sides would be far too much to permit any sort of sale.
After verifying the dragon's authenticity and ensuring that the user really wants me to have them, I would be absolutely ecstatic. However, I would also be in emotional turmoil for the rest of my FR days:

On one claw, the dragon could be sold to an excited G1 collector who's always wanted such a rare, near-unobtainable dragon. The proceeds from that sale could be used for completing the Bestiary, finishing projects, purchasing art and UMAs, and doing just about everything I would do if I wasn't eternally in debt to as-yet-unpurchased Sprites.

On the other claw, this is a dragon with history, both physical and emotional. That's not just something I can leave to be erased with a purchase, especially when the user themselves asked me to take care of them.

And, on the third claw, there's this Skin.
Skin: Forgotten Child
The moment I first laid eyes on this item, I knew it was destined for a G1 Imperial. It is for the first modern children of the Lightweaver, left behind by their very creator. I immediately dreamed of the G1 Imperial that could wear it, of the lore potential behind this somber dragon. And as part of a lair devoted to researching and preserving the living things of Sornieth, a dragon from the earliest days of the Fourth Age would be priceless.

So, while the temptation to auction off the dragon would be great, the emotional attachment present on both sides would be far too much to permit any sort of sale.
Wasteland Pauper WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Wasteland Pauper is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I would message them that I would most likely sell due to being a one breed lair but it would help me out greatly as I have no way to earn any more I am just to busy(and the sale would set me up for life). That who ever buys them will most likely take very good care of them. However if you are not ok wit this I am sending him back so that you can find them a perm home.
I would message them that I would most likely sell due to being a one breed lair but it would help me out greatly as I have no way to earn any more I am just to busy(and the sale would set me up for life). That who ever buys them will most likely take very good care of them. However if you are not ok wit this I am sending him back so that you can find them a perm home.
A5i3AHB.png
if it was legit, probably try and find a way to turn it into a fandragon i need.
otherwise i'd probably scatter depending on the combo and turn it into the literal manifestation of the rift where my deity dragons reside
if it was legit, probably try and find a way to turn it into a fandragon i need.
otherwise i'd probably scatter depending on the combo and turn it into the literal manifestation of the rift where my deity dragons reside
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[center]Be very confused and surprised. I'd also check to make sure it's legit too, I really don't want my account locked. [emoji=mirror scared size=1] Then I have no idea what I'd do. I'm really not up for that kinda responsibility, lol.[/center]
Be very confused and surprised. I'd also check to make sure it's legit too, I really don't want my account locked.

Then I have no idea what I'd do. I'm really not up for that kinda responsibility, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
the way i thought this was you announcing you got an imp scroll :hithere:

if it wasn't hacked i would keep her and scatter her into nice colors and give her lots of little hats :o) maybe breed her once just to have some kids around but i would never sell/trade the kids, i'm not brave enough to do gen2 imp sales lulz
the way i thought this was you announcing you got an imp scroll :hithere:

if it wasn't hacked i would keep her and scatter her into nice colors and give her lots of little hats :o) maybe breed her once just to have some kids around but i would never sell/trade the kids, i'm not brave enough to do gen2 imp sales lulz
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14