Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3
(Sold)

Sold: 23

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
(Sold)

Sold: 23

You might want to include in the description of the second one that they have art!
You might want to include in the description of the second one that they have art!
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
@Wonderlande
Are you perhaps willing to hold Raiden until the 25th?
I can pay you in full then if you are interested
(I can also do art to pay but I understand if you aren’t interested)
@Wonderlande
Are you perhaps willing to hold Raiden until the 25th?
I can pay you in full then if you are interested
(I can also do art to pay but I understand if you aren’t interested)
Leon (he/him/they/them) zabk7ia.gif Art Shop!
Gijinka Shop!
Adopt Shop!
@NeonCryptid

Hey! I'm not looking for art at the moment, but I could hold him for a bit, if you're reasonably sure you'd like to buy him? Will send a cr momentarily. :)
@NeonCryptid

Hey! I'm not looking for art at the moment, but I could hold him for a bit, if you're reasonably sure you'd like to buy him? Will send a cr momentarily. :)
@wonderlande Would you consider a 1:1 trade for Solitaire for my 6 digit imp lady? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/261181][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2612/261181_350.png[/img][/url]
@wonderlande Would you consider a 1:1 trade for Solitaire for my 6 digit imp lady?

261181_350.png
@Chelonia

Sorry for the delay; she wouldn't really be of interest to me personally, but nice dragon! Thank you for offering!
@Chelonia

Sorry for the delay; she wouldn't really be of interest to me personally, but nice dragon! Thank you for offering!
I was SO shocked when I saw Solitaire's price.

Seriously...you might want to consider re-listing her for more.
I was SO shocked when I saw Solitaire's price.

Seriously...you might want to consider re-listing her for more.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Pinging for these guys; I bought a few because they were close to color combos I was looking for, but I ended up finding something more fitting, so just listing them for sale? Willing to haggle or accept treasure/mixed currency. :)

7-Digits:

(Sold)

sold: 6

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Pinging for these guys; I bought a few because they were close to color combos I was looking for, but I ended up finding something more fitting, so just listing them for sale? Willing to haggle or accept treasure/mixed currency. :)

7-Digits:

(Sold)

sold: 6

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
aaaaa the family of imps are soooo cute! wish I had the gems for them!
aaaaa the family of imps are soooo cute! wish I had the gems for them!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
Pinging for these guys...most were dragons I bought as projects but I have way too many going atm? So trying to narrow things down a bit. Pretty willing to haggle!

7-Digits:

(sold)

Wow, some of these sold quickly!

Sold: 5

Pinging for these guys...most were dragons I bought as projects but I have way too many going atm? So trying to narrow things down a bit. Pretty willing to haggle!

7-Digits:

(sold)

Wow, some of these sold quickly!

Sold: 5

1 2 3