Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | about the new vistas
1 2 3 4
[quote name="spectralArtist" date="2023-01-19 13:42:27" ] Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle [/quote] As an ace I can confirm this.
spectralArtist wrote on 2023-01-19 13:42:27:
Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle
As an ace I can confirm this.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="VariantLoki" date="2023-01-19 17:43:04" ] [quote name="spectralArtist" date="2023-01-19 13:42:27" ] Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle [/quote] Can confirm, lol. Its either Space or dragons. Most of the time both, lol [/quote] [i]looks at my entire space-themed clan[/i] Definitely both.
VariantLoki wrote on 2023-01-19 17:43:04:
Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle

Can confirm, lol.
Its either Space or dragons. Most of the time both, lol
looks at my entire space-themed clan

Definitely both.
I’m screaming and crying. Pride thingies. Omg. Guys. I’m. I’m gonna go cry some more. There’s something about this that’s so. Pure. Sigh. Had to say it since they had to lock the main thread to stop the risk of hate speech.
I’m screaming and crying. Pride thingies. Omg. Guys. I’m. I’m gonna go cry some more. There’s something about this that’s so. Pure. Sigh. Had to say it since they had to lock the main thread to stop the risk of hate speech.
TBD
[quote name="spectralArtist" date="2023-01-19 13:42:27" ] Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle [/quote] yes this (as a side note it took me so long to realize the VERY obvious connection between me being asexual and my obsession with this website smh)

yes this

(as a side note it took me so long to realize the VERY obvious connection between me being asexual and my obsession with this website smh)
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Science" date="2023-01-19 13:01:37" ] ace people [handshake emoji] dragons [/quote] By the gods, you're right........ [quote name="spectralArtist" date="2023-01-19 13:42:27" ] Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle [/quote] this is sending me
Science wrote on 2023-01-19 13:01:37:
ace people [handshake emoji] dragons

By the gods, you're right........

this is sending me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="spectralArtist" date="2023-01-19 13:42:27" ] Because the demographics of Ace people and people who love dragons is exactly one circle [/quote] oh, for sure. when i think about it, literally every ace person i know irl has read the wings of fire books or owns an obscene amount of figurines...

oh, for sure. when i think about it, literally every ace person i know irl has read the wings of fire books or owns an obscene amount of figurines...
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[quote name="Science" date="2023-01-19 13:01:37" ] ace people [handshake emoji] dragons [/quote] literally this -a homoromantic ace person l
Science wrote on 2023-01-19 13:01:37:
ace people [handshake emoji] dragons
literally this
-a homoromantic ace person l
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Ace Rising?
Ace Rising?
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
dragons are a big ace meme so I'm not shocked that there's a plurality of us here on FR
dragons are a big ace meme so I'm not shocked that there's a plurality of us here on FR
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[quote name="Basilbub" date="2023-01-19 17:34:10" ] meanwhile me excitedly scouring the forums for other intersex vistas... which is honestly probably a weird thing to do and weirdly bumming me out [/quote] @Basilbub I'm not intersex myself, but one of my dragons is, and she has the intersex vista. Not as reassuring as other human beings, I imagine, but you're not the only person who bought one. :)
Basilbub wrote on 2023-01-19 17:34:10:
meanwhile me excitedly scouring the forums for other intersex vistas... which is honestly probably a weird thing to do and weirdly bumming me out

@Basilbub

I'm not intersex myself, but one of my dragons is, and she has the intersex vista. Not as reassuring as other human beings, I imagine, but you're not the only person who bought one. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4