Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ Discord ] - Dragons Keep
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
In DK I have been able to expand the game comunity I know, they are always making raffles and have a good and safe enviroment for eveyone, I absolutely recommend this server to anyone no matter what your goals are in the game!
In DK I have been able to expand the game comunity I know, they are always making raffles and have a good and safe enviroment for eveyone, I absolutely recommend this server to anyone no matter what your goals are in the game!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Despite our reclusive nature, we have found a home in Dragon's Keep and a friendly community on the single Flight Rising server we frequent. We've been here for nearly a year, and we have no plans of leaving this server.
Despite our reclusive nature, we have found a home in Dragon's Keep and a friendly community on the single Flight Rising server we frequent. We've been here for nearly a year, and we have no plans of leaving this server.
A rupture in the fabric of reality, trapped in a mortal vessel, sentenced to death, till our liberation sees us part ways. Our development into our ideal selves will occur throughout this little window of time between our predetermined destinies. Join us on our adventure, won't you?

; You can call us Porches.
; https://en.pronouns.page/@Scallywag
I was definitely living under a rock when it came to FR before I joined DK! The wonderful members of this server helped me navigate the ups and downs of Flight Rising as a beginner :) As well, the people are ridiculously generous- like seriously ;3;
I was definitely living under a rock when it came to FR before I joined DK! The wonderful members of this server helped me navigate the ups and downs of Flight Rising as a beginner :) As well, the people are ridiculously generous- like seriously ;3;
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
I’ve been here for over a year now, I think. I don’t talk much but when I do its members have been nothing but nice to me. Plus, they have frequent giveaways and events, which are fun to participate in even if you don’t like talking (like me lol.)
I’ve been here for over a year now, I think. I don’t talk much but when I do its members have been nothing but nice to me. Plus, they have frequent giveaways and events, which are fun to participate in even if you don’t like talking (like me lol.)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I've been in here for about 2 years now. Everyone is massively friendly and super helpful. The best feeling was coming back after roughly 7 months hiatus and still getting such a warm welcome from the Dragons Keep community. The individuals in DK are the people I interact with and make FR more fun than it could ever be on its own.
I've been in here for about 2 years now. Everyone is massively friendly and super helpful. The best feeling was coming back after roughly 7 months hiatus and still getting such a warm welcome from the Dragons Keep community. The individuals in DK are the people I interact with and make FR more fun than it could ever be on its own.
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Been a member for nearly two years now and have always had nothing but nice interactions from everyone in the server :D
Been a member for nearly two years now and have always had nothing but nice interactions from everyone in the server :D
just a little lad
Long time account owner, but had zero idea how to really play Flight Rising. The server has been super kind and everyone is really helpful when it comes to learning the ropes.
Long time account owner, but had zero idea how to really play Flight Rising. The server has been super kind and everyone is really helpful when it comes to learning the ropes.
94KHSAi.png nAmt3f8.png5hF3FGk.png
nAmt3f8.pngPHHzxzi.png
nAmt3f8.pngu1wgsSN.png
nAmt3f8.pngBzjAkuF.png
nAmt3f8.png7hEY6pF.png
bkiY8fc.png WRIXFaB.png
I've been in this server for almost my whole time of playing FR and just. I love you all, you're all part of the reason I've been here for over 2 years now <3
I've been in this server for almost my whole time of playing FR and just. I love you all, you're all part of the reason I've been here for over 2 years now <3
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
While I'm not as active on both FR and Discord anymore due to being really busy irl, I've had so much fun with everyone as a community! I miss being able to talk about my dragons with everyone, hopefully I'll be more active sometime soon :)
While I'm not as active on both FR and Discord anymore due to being really busy irl, I've had so much fun with everyone as a community! I miss being able to talk about my dragons with everyone, hopefully I'll be more active sometime soon :)
1zkC7bp.png
DK is a very lovely server. The people there are the nicest i've ever met and the atmosphere is always nice <3.
DK is a very lovely server. The people there are the nicest i've ever met and the atmosphere is always nice <3.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21