Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89
Between the lore update addressing imperialism, accessibility being addressed and pride content when it's not even june? Massive flight rising W. Based. Keep up the great work
Between the lore update addressing imperialism, accessibility being addressed and pride content when it's not even june? Massive flight rising W. Based. Keep up the great work
2u8j5dz.jpg
I will add on to the chorus of people saying thank you for including some lesser-known identities. That said, I selfishly wish genderqueer, sapphic/achillean, and grace/grayro had made the cut, but I understand there's way too many different flags to please everyone. Maybe we'll see an expansion in the future? :)
I will add on to the chorus of people saying thank you for including some lesser-known identities. That said, I selfishly wish genderqueer, sapphic/achillean, and grace/grayro had made the cut, but I understand there's way too many different flags to please everyone. Maybe we'll see an expansion in the future? :)
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
[quote name="SpiritsoftheSun" date="2023-01-19 16:08:27" ] [quote name="@Doodlepede" date="2023-01-19 15:31:58" ] I thought beastclans were still, in fact, in active conflict with dragonkind? like sure it's chilled out a bit but why remove any and all reference to that conflict in the changed item descriptions? [/quote] That was recently changed in an update that you can find if you scroll a little ways down on the home page. [/quote] There are still conflicts, just not all-out war. So the eye-of-talona is still an infiltrator, but a non-sanctioned one. Taking a foo mantle will still make you a target, etc.
SpiritsoftheSun wrote on 2023-01-19 16:08:27:
@Doodlepede wrote on 2023-01-19 15:31:58:
I thought beastclans were still, in fact, in active conflict with dragonkind? like sure it's chilled out a bit but why remove any and all reference to that conflict in the changed item descriptions?

That was recently changed in an update that you can find if you scroll a little ways down on the home page.

There are still conflicts, just not all-out war. So the eye-of-talona is still an infiltrator, but a non-sanctioned one. Taking a foo mantle will still make you a target, etc.
Love them!! I just wish the backgrounds were a bit more fitting, but still cool!
Love them!! I just wish the backgrounds were a bit more fitting, but still cool!
read thru the coli camping update like "pog..." and then i got to the last bit saying they wanna replace the random buff with a health regen and went full-blown poggers
read thru the coli camping update like "pog..." and then i got to the last bit saying they wanna replace the random buff with a health regen and went full-blown poggers
the mlm vista is so pretty it makes me wish i was mlm

also just realized the banescale is of trans colors, i never noticed they make nice trans flags before
the mlm vista is so pretty it makes me wish i was mlm

also just realized the banescale is of trans colors, i never noticed they make nice trans flags before
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
I'm interested to see a before and after for the changed descriptions + what actually changed on the dominance page, since admittedly I don't recognize any change there.

I do know that the antlers used to say 'Nice rack, but they probably aren't natural.' I can understand why that might be a target for change.
I'm interested to see a before and after for the changed descriptions + what actually changed on the dominance page, since admittedly I don't recognize any change there.

I do know that the antlers used to say 'Nice rack, but they probably aren't natural.' I can understand why that might be a target for change.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
The only thing I find homophobic is that I can't afford all of these at once.
The only thing I find homophobic is that I can't afford all of these at once.
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
Love this!
Love this!
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
YESS I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!
YESS I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!
G2T4rWb.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89