Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89
Thank you for continuing to be wholesome (more and more, in fact), devs ^^
Thank you for continuing to be wholesome (more and more, in fact), devs ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
LOVE these, thank you staff!! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
LOVE these, thank you staff!!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
[quote name="@Doodlepede" date="2023-01-19 15:31:58" ] I thought beastclans were still, in fact, in active conflict with dragonkind? like sure it's chilled out a bit but why remove any and all reference to that conflict in the changed item descriptions? [/quote] That was recently changed in an update that you can find if you scroll a little ways down on the home page.
@Doodlepede wrote on 2023-01-19 15:31:58:
I thought beastclans were still, in fact, in active conflict with dragonkind? like sure it's chilled out a bit but why remove any and all reference to that conflict in the changed item descriptions?

That was recently changed in an update that you can find if you scroll a little ways down on the home page.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Eternally overjoyed for more ways to rep <3 thank you for the back to back banger updates
Eternally overjoyed for more ways to rep <3 thank you for the back to back banger updates
image20.jpg
Thank y’all so much for the vistas AHHH! Maybe eventually we’ll get flags or capes for our dragons too!
Thank y’all so much for the vistas AHHH! Maybe eventually we’ll get flags or capes for our dragons too!
aP34GRw.png
love the ribbons! is there a chance of more flags getting added in the future?
love the ribbons! is there a chance of more flags getting added in the future?
UV6XXUj.png
[quote name="Thilath" date="2023-01-19 15:25:41" ] @Natron it's this :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/CL4Q71Y.png[/img] [/quote] Awwww, this is so pretty! Thank you Staff [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
Thilath wrote on 2023-01-19 15:25:41:
@Natron
it's this :D
CL4Q71Y.png
Awwww, this is so pretty! Thank you Staff
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm being a bit too grumpy, it feels a little weird to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them).

It's still makes me happy to see representation, though, especially on a site I've been on for a long time:)

(edit: i think i accidentally worded it too mean whoopsie)
The ribbon vistas are very nice! I just wish they didn't cost so pricy (or at all, & were unlimited)... maybe I'm being a bit too grumpy, it feels a little weird to have to pay to have representation of my identity (especially when you have multiple flags, I really can't afford to get vistas for all of them).

It's still makes me happy to see representation, though, especially on a site I've been on for a long time:)

(edit: i think i accidentally worded it too mean whoopsie)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
The pride vistas are so pretty!!!! I love how their not just recolors of one base their all different :,)
The pride vistas are so pretty!!!! I love how their not just recolors of one base their all different :,)
h8IRLU8.gif
jy4N1pw.png
q9EEy5M.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
bWeLCqf.png
pog pog vistas!!!
pog pog vistas!!!
CL4Q71Y.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89