Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Free Pride Ribbon Vistas!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you for doing this! I'd like a vista! [b]Username:[/b] Regxlia [b]Vista:[/b] Asexual Ribbon [b]Extra:[/b] I'm a demiromantic pansexual, haha. Many of my OCs are also LGBT+, such as Idosrium. One of my 'main' cast members are asexual, but I'm still digging for a dragon that suits him, alas. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82027967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820280/82027967_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thank you for doing this!

I'd like a vista!
Username: Regxlia
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
Extra: I'm a demiromantic pansexual, haha. Many of my OCs are also LGBT+, such as Idosrium. One of my 'main' cast members are asexual, but I'm still digging for a dragon that suits him, alas.
82027967_350.png
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
I'd like a vista! [b]Username:[/b] Schellis [b]Vista:[/b] Bisexual Ribbon [b]Extra:[/b] Here's a bi colored guardian I got pretty soon after I joined last year! (I'm thinking of changing his tert sometime, but I think he's pretty) :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80684157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806842/80684157_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like a vista!
Username: Schellis
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon
Extra: Here's a bi colored guardian I got pretty soon after I joined last year! (I'm thinking of changing his tert sometime, but I think he's pretty) :D
80684157_350.png
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

I'd like a vista!
Username: Median
Vista: Lesbian
Extra: I'm nonbinary ace. I've got several lgbt dragons including my pride and joys based off some OCs I plan to one day publish in a book. Lucida is a they/them nonbinary and Rana is a lesbian. They're in love.
I'd like a vista!
Username: Median
Vista: Lesbian
Extra: I'm nonbinary ace. I've got several lgbt dragons including my pride and joys based off some OCs I plan to one day publish in a book. Lucida is a they/them nonbinary and Rana is a lesbian. They're in love.
I'd like a vista!
Username: Persinnamon
Vista: Aro ribbon
Extra: Really appreciate you doing this giveaway! Ty and have an amazing week!
I'd like a vista!
Username: Persinnamon
Vista: Aro ribbon
Extra: Really appreciate you doing this giveaway! Ty and have an amazing week!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
I'd like a vista!
Username: chaoticknives
Vista: nonbinary ribbon
Extra: Really sweet of you to do this! I'm nonbinary and otherwise unlabelled and all my dragons are lgbtq+ in some way :)!
I'd like a vista!
Username: chaoticknives
Vista: nonbinary ribbon
Extra: Really sweet of you to do this! I'm nonbinary and otherwise unlabelled and all my dragons are lgbtq+ in some way :)!
@brightmyth I'm sending you treasure to buy more vistas with. I was going to give some away myself, but it'll go farther with your discount [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thanks for doing this!
@brightmyth I'm sending you treasure to buy more vistas with. I was going to give some away myself, but it'll go farther with your discount

Thanks for doing this!
nInTqKu.png
I'd like a vista!
Username: Mythariah
Vista: Ace Ribbon
Extra: Thank you so much for your generosity and wishing you a lovely day!
I'd like a vista!
Username: Mythariah
Vista: Ace Ribbon
Extra: Thank you so much for your generosity and wishing you a lovely day!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
asdfghjkl these exist now?! :O

I'd like a vista!
Username: Problem
Vista: Asexual
Extra: My avatar dragon used to breed ace pride hatchlings!
asdfghjkl these exist now?! :O

I'd like a vista!
Username: Problem
Vista: Asexual
Extra: My avatar dragon used to breed ace pride hatchlings!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I'd like a vista!
Username: ChaiSpicedTea
Vista: Gay ribbon pls
Extra: This is very sweet of you to do! Tysm!!
I'd like a vista!
Username: ChaiSpicedTea
Vista: Gay ribbon pls
Extra: This is very sweet of you to do! Tysm!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Oh, thank you so much for doing this!

I'd like a vista!
Username: Amalgemotion
Vista: Progress Ribbon!
Extra: A good number of my dragons are LGBT+. The First Knight and primary defender of my clan is a bisexual himbo icon. Syzygy (clocktower-dweller and dragon in charge of my wishlist) is deep in lesbians with Goetia. I'd never dare to put a label on whatever Thread has going on but he's definitely neither straight nor cis, pretty sure he and his partner are t4t.
Oh, thank you so much for doing this!

I'd like a vista!
Username: Amalgemotion
Vista: Progress Ribbon!
Extra: A good number of my dragons are LGBT+. The First Knight and primary defender of my clan is a bisexual himbo icon. Syzygy (clocktower-dweller and dragon in charge of my wishlist) is deep in lesbians with Goetia. I'd never dare to put a label on whatever Thread has going on but he's definitely neither straight nor cis, pretty sure he and his partner are t4t.
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8