Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Avian Artist [O] 100kg+
[center][emoji=raven size=1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/844790813091561482/1065578684532138005/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][emoji=raven size=1] [size=5]You draw birds well? Got an excellent grasp on anatomy? I seek an artist with that expertise. [u]Show fullbody examples[/u]. I pay upfront & communicate by PM only. Budget: [emoji=gem size=1] [i]100kg+ [emoji=gem size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.png
You draw birds well?
Got an excellent grasp on anatomy?

I seek an artist with that expertise.
Show fullbody examples.

I pay upfront & communicate by PM only.

Budget:
100kg+
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
Hi! I have not drawn a character that is entirely bird features but have drawn several that have other elements [example], I'm also able to draw most animals, so I think if you like my style I could at least try a sketch for you. Here is [my shop] that has a rough outline of my typical prices and shows my style, let me know if you think my style suits what you are looking for :)
Hi! I have not drawn a character that is entirely bird features but have drawn several that have other elements [example], I'm also able to draw most animals, so I think if you like my style I could at least try a sketch for you. Here is [my shop] that has a rough outline of my typical prices and shows my style, let me know if you think my style suits what you are looking for :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
hi! i draw birds :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3175499/1]my shop[/url] is open right now too ! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1027430877849989191/1049484564332040332/image.png[/img] edit: i should specify this is a doodle, i pay more attention to feathering when i'm not just messing around. here's an example with more [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/59292029_dLYYZsjiNl7tXFE.png]accurate feathering[/url]!
hi! i draw birds :) my shop is open right now too !

image.png

edit: i should specify this is a doodle, i pay more attention to feathering when i'm not just messing around. here's an example with more accurate feathering!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Ooh, these designs look real fun...
Here's a link to my art blog
I don't usually draw Full birds like Stanley's example, but lots of bird features. If anything like that interests you
Ooh, these designs look real fun...
Here's a link to my art blog
I don't usually draw Full birds like Stanley's example, but lots of bird features. If anything like that interests you
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
howdy hey! i like birds, and bird-like creatures!

here's a recent owlcat from wow i did over on my twitter , otherwise feel free to take a gander at my links in my signature and my full bit of examples and pricing can be found on my carrd here! most of my FR shops are currently closed as i focus on a valentine YCH, but my overall commissions are open! if by chance my style catches your eye feel free to shoot me a DM, but no worries if not! <33

also as a note FRC pricing is listed in my art shop in signature. and all USD pricing can be converted to FRC or FR-wishlist items as needed.

all in all do wish you luck on your search for an artist, these characters are really fun looking!
howdy hey! i like birds, and bird-like creatures!

here's a recent owlcat from wow i did over on my twitter , otherwise feel free to take a gander at my links in my signature and my full bit of examples and pricing can be found on my carrd here! most of my FR shops are currently closed as i focus on a valentine YCH, but my overall commissions are open! if by chance my style catches your eye feel free to shoot me a DM, but no worries if not! <33

also as a note FRC pricing is listed in my art shop in signature. and all USD pricing can be converted to FRC or FR-wishlist items as needed.

all in all do wish you luck on your search for an artist, these characters are really fun looking!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png