Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THESE VISTAS DEVS I LOVE YOU
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THESE VISTAS DEVS I LOVE YOU
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
The inclusion of the demigender ribbons is unexpected but so extremely welcome!! Thank you so much, I feel so seen ;w;

I'm seriously going to have to think about switching from my favorite vista now (I love the dragons statues)
The inclusion of the demigender ribbons is unexpected but so extremely welcome!! Thank you so much, I feel so seen ;w;

I'm seriously going to have to think about switching from my favorite vista now (I love the dragons statues)
strayneonbannerFR.png
Happy noises. I feel very seen thank you!
Happy noises. I feel very seen thank you!
Wooooo!! Can’t wait to use these [emoji=rainbow size=1]
Wooooo!! Can’t wait to use these
9-ACDA2-C7-5-BB6-446-F-BAEC-3659-FCC8-BC2-C.gif
See my art here:
7-CE62-E4-D-3862-47-B5-A0-A2-F3-C5-B3-ACFD87.png

C31-ECCE7-2-C16-4-EC0-A5-C6-3-C5-CCCF1445-B.png

3-CA33633-195-B-432-C-8236-148-F7-F4-CFDAC.png
My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these
My only problem is that I have to choose just ONE vista. Thank you, staff, I am so happy about these
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
omg! love the rainbow ribbons! ? thank you staff~!
omg! love the rainbow ribbons! ? thank you staff~!
gw1wGBi.png qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Now I gotta get around to actually completing my nonbinary dragon!
Now I gotta get around to actually completing my nonbinary dragon!
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
This is such a nice update! Loving all the ribbons!
This is such a nice update! Loving all the ribbons!
68626024.png
[i](Immediately snags a bunch of those banners, RIP non-earmarked Vault contents, and sticks them on some of the relevant dragons.)[/i] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] I appreciate both the banners and the timing, thank you. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] And the item description updates, dragonfish in particular. [emoji=clownfish size=1] Speaking of updates - Are these lower Vista prices temporary, because so many were introduced at once, or permanent? And if permanent, does this mean Tomo's typical vista price question needs to be changed/replaced, as we have a range of 175,000 to 250,000 now? [i](fixed my formatting flub)[/i]
(Immediately snags a bunch of those banners, RIP non-earmarked Vault contents, and sticks them on some of the relevant dragons.)

I appreciate both the banners and the timing, thank you. And the item description updates, dragonfish in particular.

Speaking of updates - Are these lower Vista prices temporary, because so many were introduced at once, or permanent? And if permanent, does this mean Tomo's typical vista price question needs to be changed/replaced, as we have a range of 175,000 to 250,000 now?

(fixed my formatting flub)
Hitting up the fairgrounds so fast so I can afford to buy All Of Them
Hitting up the fairgrounds so fast so I can afford to buy All Of Them
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89