Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hardest choice [Vistas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Did I just spend all of my savings to buy literally all of them at once? Yes. Do I regret it? Never. ...Now to decide which dragons get which vistas (and which ones keep their old vistas).
Did I just spend all of my savings to buy literally all of them at once? Yes. Do I regret it? Never. ...Now to decide which dragons get which vistas (and which ones keep their old vistas).
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I can use the ocean MLM and trans ones, but the ocean MLM one has a much prettier backdrop imo, so that's the one I'm gonna be using. =P
I can use the ocean MLM and trans ones, but the ocean MLM one has a much prettier backdrop imo, so that's the one I'm gonna be using. =P
I haven't changed my avatar/vista combo in years, but for this I really wanted to! I'm aroace but chose aro over ace because I feel that's a bigger part of my identity c:
I haven't changed my avatar/vista combo in years, but for this I really wanted to! I'm aroace but chose aro over ace because I feel that's a bigger part of my identity c:
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
[quote name="@Amazonite" date="2023-01-19 11:29:25" ] YEAH it's a struggle, I love my normal aesthetic but the call of lesbian pride was too strong lmao. I'll leave this for a little while for the hype and then bring it back in June, I think. [/quote] The lesbian vista fits your avatar dragon really well! I'm planning on making it my main vista as well, but I need to get the treasure for it first [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
@Amazonite wrote on 2023-01-19 11:29:25:
YEAH it's a struggle, I love my normal aesthetic but the call of lesbian pride was too strong lmao. I'll leave this for a little while for the hype and then bring it back in June, I think.

The lesbian vista fits your avatar dragon really well! I'm planning on making it my main vista as well, but I need to get the treasure for it first
!! signature under construction !!
luckily my pfp dragon doubles as my extended profile/about page so I could slap one of my ribbons onto my profile, and one onto his bio. bam, now I have both my applicable flags [emoji=imperial winking size=1]
luckily my pfp dragon doubles as my extended profile/about page so I could slap one of my ribbons onto my profile, and one onto his bio. bam, now I have both my applicable flags
My money just flew off. I bought a whole bunch. I will say I have a very hard time making a choice, but for the moment either the rainbow or progress will do for now. I'm am so happy for these new vistas I could cry.
My money just flew off. I bought a whole bunch. I will say I have a very hard time making a choice, but for the moment either the rainbow or progress will do for now. I'm am so happy for these new vistas I could cry.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
the lesbian vista is so adorable but this one matches the vibes of my progen so well.... i'm conflicted
the lesbian vista is so adorable but this one matches the vibes of my progen so well.... i'm conflicted
MUYNhfy.png1YB0OjO.png
5iXiC8z.pngrUoKR6y.png
I went to nab an Ace vista and found they were the only one missing, so I chose to believe the Ace community on FR is just that massive. XD

Will probably be rocking the enby one most often once I finally save up for it.
I went to nab an Ace vista and found they were the only one missing, so I chose to believe the Ace community on FR is just that massive. XD

Will probably be rocking the enby one most often once I finally save up for it.
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
@speedypigeon genuinely shocked people are upset about pride vistas
if its ok w you could i dm you for users to block? if not that is chill lol i can probably find some in the announcement post
@speedypigeon genuinely shocked people are upset about pride vistas
if its ok w you could i dm you for users to block? if not that is chill lol i can probably find some in the announcement post
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] Should i have bought them all? No. Did i? Yes, and i’m now extremely happy :)
7xmmeMg.png
Should i have bought them all? No. Did i? Yes, and i’m now extremely happy :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8