Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89
: O Pride came early this year!
: O Pride came early this year!
!!! The new vistas look beautiful! Also very happy to finally have Underbelly for Aberrations :D
!!! The new vistas look beautiful! Also very happy to finally have Underbelly for Aberrations :D
!! signature under construction !!
Nice!! Had to snag a few vistas. [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
Nice!! Had to snag a few vistas.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I just really love the backgrounds chosen for each of these vistas. you dont have to be lonely at Gay farmers only dot com

and sorry 2 betray my community (/s) but I am so much more excited for belly aberrations...I have been waiting so long and so loyally thank u so so much
I just really love the backgrounds chosen for each of these vistas. you dont have to be lonely at Gay farmers only dot com

and sorry 2 betray my community (/s) but I am so much more excited for belly aberrations...I have been waiting so long and so loyally thank u so so much
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img] I don’t think there are words for how much i love this. Thank you staff!
6BIYuVl.png
I don’t think there are words for how much i love this.

Thank you staff!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2023-01-19 12:46:13" ] Neat! I’m glad people can express themselves & their dragons a bit more. I don’t identify with any of the ribbons, so I think it might be a bit awkward for myself to use them. It is a bit of a shame because I love the landscapes in the background. Hopefully we can get some more wild landscape vistas (and scenes) in the near future. ^J^ [/quote] Allies are always welcome to use the Rainbow and Progress flags! Those flags are for both all the community to use, as well as anyone outside of it that may want to show their support for us.
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2023-01-19 12:46:13:
Neat! I’m glad people can express themselves & their dragons a bit more. I don’t identify with any of the ribbons, so I think it might be a bit awkward for myself to use them. It is a bit of a shame because I love the landscapes in the background. Hopefully we can get some more wild landscape vistas (and scenes) in the near future. ^J^

Allies are always welcome to use the Rainbow and Progress flags! Those flags are for both all the community to use, as well as anyone outside of it that may want to show their support for us.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Excited for the new genes!!
Excited for the new genes!!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
I adore these so much! I'm so happy to see Genderfluid, Intersex, Aro, and other flags that are often left out.
I adore these so much! I'm so happy to see Genderfluid, Intersex, Aro, and other flags that are often left out.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
love wins
love wins
he/they/ae | tmbg/oingo boingo/t∅p | bi polyam taken | autism, adhd, anxiety, american
don't ask me about my lore i truly don't know what's happening in there
Incredible job on the vistas!
Incredible job on the vistas!
wJeZi.gif » Rook
» He / They
» FR + 2
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89