Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89
i am legit shocked and thrilled the mlm/gay flag was included -- it's never in lineups like these and i'm just. over the moon to actually see it [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] now to refresh the marketplace and try to get one hah
i am legit shocked and thrilled the mlm/gay flag was included -- it's never in lineups like these and i'm just. over the moon to actually see it

now to refresh the marketplace and try to get one hah
Ayo this is dope; thanks for including the aromantic flag!
Ayo this is dope; thanks for including the aromantic flag!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[quote name="ILoveToothless" date="2023-01-19 12:05:58" ] Why aren't there cisgender or straight ribbons? [/quote] These are for our LGBTQIA+ [I]Flight Rising[/I] community, @ILoveToothless and @Jelonek, to give them representation in our dragon breeding simulator game. Any further feedback should be sent directly to us through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support]Contact Us.[/url][/b] Thank you!
ILoveToothless wrote on 2023-01-19 12:05:58:
Why aren't there cisgender or straight ribbons?

These are for our LGBTQIA+ Flight Rising community, @ILoveToothless and @Jelonek, to give them representation in our dragon breeding simulator game.

Any further feedback should be sent directly to us through Contact Us. Thank you!
YES THE RIBBONS [puts the nonbinary one in my mouth immediately. it is for me and my nb brethren]

i've always been kinda meh on the orange tones in the newer lesbian flag but that's okay. there's so many options and that makes me very happy. as an intersex person thank you for including us!!! <3
YES THE RIBBONS [puts the nonbinary one in my mouth immediately. it is for me and my nb brethren]

i've always been kinda meh on the orange tones in the newer lesbian flag but that's okay. there's so many options and that makes me very happy. as an intersex person thank you for including us!!! <3
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Gonna get my mitts the trans one as soon as they restock [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Gonna get my mitts the trans one as soon as they restock
unknown.png
WIN [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
WIN
rrSy9NF.gif
[quote name="ElliotSonder" date="2023-01-19 12:09:27" ] *eyes my treasure hoard, which I've been saving for genes* *looks at the ribbons* sorry, to all like 6 of my project dragons, bc I NEED at least two of these ribbons, probably more [/quote] OMG Same, like sorry, gotta be gay!
ElliotSonder wrote on 2023-01-19 12:09:27:
*eyes my treasure hoard, which I've been saving for genes*

*looks at the ribbons*

sorry, to all like 6 of my project dragons, bc I NEED at least two of these ribbons, probably more

OMG Same, like sorry, gotta be gay!
Awesome [emoji=heart size=1]
Awesome
0zVuogN.png
These vistas are a terrific idea! I bought and sent the nonbinary vista to my nonbinary friend, and they're thrilled. They feel so appreciated and included when they have access to Pride gear.
These vistas are a terrific idea! I bought and sent the nonbinary vista to my nonbinary friend, and they're thrilled. They feel so appreciated and included when they have access to Pride gear.
I need some of those vistas NGL
And wow, this update is so recent that the FANDOM wiki hasn't had a chance to update yet
I need some of those vistas NGL
And wow, this update is so recent that the FANDOM wiki hasn't had a chance to update yet
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89