Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89
Pride pog! Also, about time veilspun got facet, I've been waiting on that parallel since I joined! Finally I can make my super-glitter veils with that AND starmap.
Pride pog! Also, about time veilspun got facet, I've been waiting on that parallel since I joined! Finally I can make my super-glitter veils with that AND starmap.
this is so awesome!!!! :D
this is so awesome!!!! :D
31223.png › roxas/ripley
› he/they/it
wishlist
art shop
tumblr
28257.png mlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png
eswSnrS.png
sh5xjiu.png
31224.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1]Thanks for everything in this update [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl love size=2][/center]
Thanks for everything in this update
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
so cute...
so cute...
auau or ange ; 19 she / it
clan lore
g1 fan [perpetually broke]

i collect ice pick apparel!
ezgif-1-8dac855c20.png
LESBIAN RIBBON REAL
LESBIAN RIBBON REAL
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
Thank you SO much for these vistas staff, I'm so happy to see one of my favourite sites officially supporting folks like me [emoji=new friend size=1] Remember to take care of yourselves too, don't let the inevitable hateful comments get you down!
Thank you SO much for these vistas staff, I'm so happy to see one of my favourite sites officially supporting folks like me
Remember to take care of yourselves too, don't let the inevitable hateful comments get you down!
cae8511aadd932905961fec364928a07de599808.png Frin, short for Siffrin!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
Erm... cheesed to meat you?
PWYW Sketches
I've been wanting Underbelly for Aberrations since the breed first came out! Thank you so much!! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I've been wanting Underbelly for Aberrations since the breed first came out! Thank you so much!!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
This is actually really amazing to see!! I'm very happy to have this stuff added in game, and personally being able to express my identity with small stuff like this if I choose! ^^ Thank you FR team!! [emoji=heart size=1]
This is actually really amazing to see!! I'm very happy to have this stuff added in game, and personally being able to express my identity with small stuff like this if I choose! ^^

Thank you FR team!!
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Me, a genderfluid person, realizing one of my fav dragons matches the colors on the genderfluid flag: ferb, I know what we're gonna do today
Me, a genderfluid person, realizing one of my fav dragons matches the colors on the genderfluid flag: ferb, I know what we're gonna do today
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
YEAAAAAA PRIDE BANNERS
YEAAAAAA PRIDE BANNERS
kY5fRTe.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89