Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89
I have never needed something as much as I need the Bi vista.
I have never needed something as much as I need the Bi vista.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
dang, i wish i could use more than one. i want both rainbow and trans ones [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
dang, i wish i could use more than one. i want both rainbow and trans ones
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
YAYY PRIDE VISTAS YAYYY
YAYY PRIDE VISTAS YAYYY
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
Neat update!
Neat update!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
I LOVE THIS UPDATE!!! Thank you so much! FR was one of the first places I expressed that I was pansexual, so this update makes me super emotional. Thank you FR! And thank you for monitoring the thread!
I LOVE THIS UPDATE!!! Thank you so much! FR was one of the first places I expressed that I was pansexual, so this update makes me super emotional. Thank you FR! And thank you for monitoring the thread!
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
pride ribbons! so good for dragon bios! and just vistas!

also facet on veilspuns is gorgeous
pride ribbons! so good for dragon bios! and just vistas!

also facet on veilspuns is gorgeous
Art shop.

Free Genes.
The scene the vistas make is so pretty! Love the pride ribbons, they're so much fun!
The scene the vistas make is so pretty! Love the pride ribbons, they're so much fun!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Oh wow! Thanks for these updates!
Oh wow! Thanks for these updates!
These are so cool!
These are so cool!
yeehaw
Oooo absolutely in love with the ribbon vistas! As someone who is incredibly bisexual, it's obvious which one I had to get (Though, I had been considering the trans and nonbinary ones...)
Oooo absolutely in love with the ribbon vistas! As someone who is incredibly bisexual, it's obvious which one I had to get (Though, I had been considering the trans and nonbinary ones...)
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89