Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
RAIN WORLD DOWNPOOOOOUUUUURR!!!!!
RAIN WORLD DOWNPOOOOOUUUUURR!!!!!
oJK1fXV.png
It snowed, and I want to go out and enjoy. But instead I am stuck in the factory for work. But SNOW!! Being a responsible adult sucks, 0/10 do not recommend.
It snowed, and I want to go out and enjoy. But instead I am stuck in the factory for work. But SNOW!! Being a responsible adult sucks, 0/10 do not recommend.
what is wrong with ao3 users…what brain worms do you have………
what is wrong with ao3 users…what brain worms do you have………
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
It would be great if Bloody Tail Bandages went on sale in the marketplace.
It would be great if Bloody Tail Bandages went on sale in the marketplace.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
woaghh i love that undel is posting more i love seeing that lil unicorn icon
woaghh i love that undel is posting more i love seeing that lil unicorn icon
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Thought? Uhhh. I have videos to edit and things to draw. I also want to see my new demiboy vista in action here (though I'm not sure yet how vistas work.)

Edit: Ah-ha! The Vista works! I decided the demiboy one is fun but not the one I prefer.
Thought? Uhhh. I have videos to edit and things to draw. I also want to see my new demiboy vista in action here (though I'm not sure yet how vistas work.)

Edit: Ah-ha! The Vista works! I decided the demiboy one is fun but not the one I prefer.
The Bigender Cosmonaut
He/Him/His or Ey/Em/Eirs
https://thebigendercosmonaut.carrd.co/
@BigenderedMess

You should be able to apply your vista under "Account Settings". It's kind of a weird set up, but there should be "Forum Vista" section, where you press "Change", select the vista you want out of the ones you've made available to select, and then press "Save". Hopefully that should do it. (Apparently applying the vista to your account only makes it an available option in the "Forum Vista" selection menu.)
@BigenderedMess

You should be able to apply your vista under "Account Settings". It's kind of a weird set up, but there should be "Forum Vista" section, where you press "Change", select the vista you want out of the ones you've made available to select, and then press "Save". Hopefully that should do it. (Apparently applying the vista to your account only makes it an available option in the "Forum Vista" selection menu.)
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
i love to drink water (and yet i am not drinking water)
i love to drink water (and yet i am not drinking water)
hello
Wind-Network.png
I keep having animation thoughts and ideas but i cant get up
I keep having animation thoughts and ideas but i cant get up
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
hee hee transgendering time
hee hee transgendering time
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd