Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Filter out options in AH/dragon search
So currently you can search for very specific things, but you're unable to filter anything out of searches. As an example, if you're only interested in skydancers and imps, you can filter to just those two breeds in a search. However, if skydancers and imps are your least favorite breeds and you'd rather avoid just those two, then you'd have to add in every other dragon breed into your search instead. Or maybe you like primal eyes but the plague one in particular really squicks you out and you don't wanna see it in your search. Etc etc.

In other words, I'd love to see an option to filter out any of the current search parameters!
So currently you can search for very specific things, but you're unable to filter anything out of searches. As an example, if you're only interested in skydancers and imps, you can filter to just those two breeds in a search. However, if skydancers and imps are your least favorite breeds and you'd rather avoid just those two, then you'd have to add in every other dragon breed into your search instead. Or maybe you like primal eyes but the plague one in particular really squicks you out and you don't wanna see it in your search. Etc etc.

In other words, I'd love to see an option to filter out any of the current search parameters!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
I need this because one of my favourite searches it metallic/alloy XXX or XXY. 90% of them are gold and obsidian, so I'd like to filter out those without having to select every other colour and include it by hand, then do the same again when they add a new gem tert.

I actually had this search saved before Soap. met/al XXY or XXX, every gem tert, every primary and secondary colour manually included but gold and obsidian (I don't care if gold or obsidian is on the tert).

I don't have it any longer because I don't want to redo that mess.
I need this because one of my favourite searches it metallic/alloy XXX or XXY. 90% of them are gold and obsidian, so I'd like to filter out those without having to select every other colour and include it by hand, then do the same again when they add a new gem tert.

I actually had this search saved before Soap. met/al XXY or XXX, every gem tert, every primary and secondary colour manually included but gold and obsidian (I don't care if gold or obsidian is on the tert).

I don't have it any longer because I don't want to redo that mess.
86cgLtF.png
Similar to Aliandrin, I have to filter out way too many searches that are saved where I would prefer to exclude certain things over what I currently do (which is the include everything except what I don’t want that Aliandrin also mentioned). It’s extremely annoying and inconvenient.

Would like to have the option to filter out, not just in.
Similar to Aliandrin, I have to filter out way too many searches that are saved where I would prefer to exclude certain things over what I currently do (which is the include everything except what I don’t want that Aliandrin also mentioned). It’s extremely annoying and inconvenient.

Would like to have the option to filter out, not just in.
please, i'd love to be able to exclude stuff from searches. have you tried looking up the price for flecks? or capsule? it's miserable wading through 47521 listings of (veilspun) (undertide) (aberration) etc etc
adding the ancient breed to a search works to get the ancient breed version but i want to look up modern prices :/
please, i'd love to be able to exclude stuff from searches. have you tried looking up the price for flecks? or capsule? it's miserable wading through 47521 listings of (veilspun) (undertide) (aberration) etc etc
adding the ancient breed to a search works to get the ancient breed version but i want to look up modern prices :/
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[quote name="windowsXP" date="2023-01-15 07:42:36" ] please, i'd love to be able to exclude stuff from searches. have you tried looking up the price for flecks? or capsule? it's miserable wading through 47521 listings of (veilspun) (undertide) (aberration) etc etc adding the ancient breed to a search works to get the ancient breed version but i want to look up modern prices :/ [/quote] Full support!
windowsXP wrote on 2023-01-15 07:42:36:
Full support!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Yes. Sometimes I want to capture everything except Basic, but it means creating a custom list that includes everything except that. If I could just exclude, that'd be great.
Yes. Sometimes I want to capture everything except Basic, but it means creating a custom list that includes everything except that. If I could just exclude, that'd be great.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Absolutely support ! Would be so useful to be able to transfer an auction house search to dragon search too, an' viceversa
Absolutely support ! Would be so useful to be able to transfer an auction house search to dragon search too, an' viceversa
UDy41Fx.png
Support! I'm searching for a colour range, there's often colours I don't want caught up in there - and it'd be far easier to exclude, say, one or two reds than hand-select every single other one.
Support! I'm searching for a colour range, there's often colours I don't want caught up in there - and it'd be far easier to exclude, say, one or two reds than hand-select every single other one.
This would be especially useful when finding mates for a breeding project, full support
This would be especially useful when finding mates for a breeding project, full support
My Dragon Lore
My Wishlist
FCB's Breeding Challenge
iiKN0kS.png