Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Gene Set: Going Catty
1 2
Support! I could lean towards any of these, honestly, as long as there's a main color with splotches of two accent colors. <3 And harlequin would make for some very fun dragon designs, especially if it were to become a universal gene for both moderns and ancients!

That said, my own preference would be to potentially have a white base color with splotches of the prim/sec + an accent color. I know it'd likely come out very similar to piebald/paint, but I think if the splotches were focused more along the dorsal side/wings it could make for some interesting patterns (particularly if the accent is the more vibrant accent for given colors, like radioactive's cyan accent and pearl's baby blue accent that only seems to appear in pearl poi/tox).
Support! I could lean towards any of these, honestly, as long as there's a main color with splotches of two accent colors. <3 And harlequin would make for some very fun dragon designs, especially if it were to become a universal gene for both moderns and ancients!

That said, my own preference would be to potentially have a white base color with splotches of the prim/sec + an accent color. I know it'd likely come out very similar to piebald/paint, but I think if the splotches were focused more along the dorsal side/wings it could make for some interesting patterns (particularly if the accent is the more vibrant accent for given colors, like radioactive's cyan accent and pearl's baby blue accent that only seems to appear in pearl poi/tox).
Only if I can get that delightful split face that I adore on my own two tortie girls. (Split face coatl babies would be to die for).
Only if I can get that delightful split face that I adore on my own two tortie girls. (Split face coatl babies would be to die for).
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2