Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Royal Taffi Craft Shop (Art) [Open!]
[center] [b]Hello![/b] This is a collab shop between @RoyalVanillaChai and @Tafficat , two friends who just love to create together! Chai does the lines & shading/highlights, and I do the flat colors and a bit of shading as well! As I am still learning, I do take this as a learning experience and practice on each piece as I go. With some help from Chai. Together we work together to make some cute pieces, and have decided to open up commissions. ----- [b]Pricing:[/b] $1 = 100kt/100g $5+ Line art only* $10+ for flat color* + $4 for Shading/Lightening + $5 for a background more complicated than a solid color/simple pattern *Prices may vary depending on complexity of design. Please discuss prior to creating an order. Discussions will be done with Tafficat, either over PM or Discord, whichever you prefer! If you have another platform you prefer to use to talk on, please let me know so I can work with you! [b]Things we won't do at this time:[/b] Mecha/mechanical stuff NSFW Heavy gore (scars & healing wounds are okay, but no open wounds) More may be added as time goes on ----- Once the person has purchased the art, they may do what they want, since it is officially theirs once purchased. It's no longer ours. Legally. However, it would be nice that our signatures remain on said piece out of courtesy. ----- [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d9IMEVh.png[/img][/center]
Hello!
This is a collab shop between @RoyalVanillaChai and @Tafficat , two friends who just love to create together! Chai does the lines & shading/highlights, and I do the flat colors and a bit of shading as well! As I am still learning, I do take this as a learning experience and practice on each piece as I go. With some help from Chai. Together we work together to make some cute pieces, and have decided to open up commissions.

Pricing:

$1 = 100kt/100g

$5+ Line art only*
$10+ for flat color*
+ $4 for Shading/Lightening
+ $5 for a background more complicated than a solid color/simple pattern

*Prices may vary depending on complexity of design. Please discuss prior to creating an order. Discussions will be done with Tafficat, either over PM or Discord, whichever you prefer! If you have another platform you prefer to use to talk on, please let me know so I can work with you!

Things we won't do at this time:

Mecha/mechanical stuff
NSFW
Heavy gore (scars & healing wounds are okay, but no open wounds)
More may be added as time goes on
Once the person has purchased the art, they may do what they want, since it is officially theirs once purchased. It's no longer ours. Legally. However, it would be nice that our signatures remain on said piece out of courtesy.

Examples:
d9IMEVh.png
QFXpYkj.png
Slots:

1:) Gems/Treasure
2.) USD
3.) USD

Waitlist:

Pinglist:
Slots:

1:) Gems/Treasure
2.) USD
3.) USD

Waitlist:

Pinglist:
QFXpYkj.png
And we are open!
And we are open!
QFXpYkj.png
Woot! I am ready to make some art [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Woot! I am ready to make some art
Hello! May I see any examples of art of humanoids/humans you two have? ^^
[quote name="archAnarchists" date="2023-01-19 01:57:42" ] Hello! May I see any examples of art of humanoids/humans you two have? ^^ [/quote] Yes of course! Here is a link to my deviantart ("https://www.deviantart.com/spicychaidoesart/gallery ) since I do the lineart/finishing touches. While I do not have a collab with Taffi with humanoids, my gallery should give a good sampling.
archAnarchists wrote on 2023-01-19 01:57:42:

Yes of course! Here is a link to my deviantart ("https://www.deviantart.com/spicychaidoesart/gallery ) since I do the lineart/finishing touches. While I do not have a collab with Taffi with humanoids, my gallery should give a good sampling.
@archAnarchists
Pinging for Chai since she forgot, info in post above :)
@archAnarchists
Pinging for Chai since she forgot, info in post above :)
QFXpYkj.png
Bump.
Bump.
QFXpYkj.png