Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 912 913
i'm an ox. hey, juxta! ^^
i'm an ox. hey, juxta! ^^
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@Juxta

1. #9 Unnamed Imperial with Dark Red Bow Apparel
2. #10 Unnamed Pearlcatcher with Golden Starswirl
3. #12 Unnamed Imperial
4. #15 Unnamed Tundra
5. #3. Unnamed Coatl
@Juxta

1. #9 Unnamed Imperial with Dark Red Bow Apparel
2. #10 Unnamed Pearlcatcher with Golden Starswirl
3. #12 Unnamed Imperial
4. #15 Unnamed Tundra
5. #3. Unnamed Coatl
XdA0BPq.png
Ey, anoher raffle! I'm a rat. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fc/59/c1/fc59c1b6516c023ae2e53f2831d5715f--exotic-rabbit.jpg[/img]
Ey, anoher raffle! I'm a rat.

fc59c1b6516c023ae2e53f2831d5715f--exotic-rabbit.jpg
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Juxta13 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2a7a05c3c8d9e7d5d60765e8c30dca0/tumblr_mfvjsirEYf1qj73e2o1_500.gif[/img] Rabbits make jumps when they are happy, these are called Binky. What makes these leaps different from normal jumps is the fact that while in the air they make twists and flips.
@Juxta13

tumblr_mfvjsirEYf1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Rabbits make jumps when they are happy, these are called Binky. What makes these leaps different from normal jumps is the fact that while in the air they make twists and flips.
uDNAbBS.png
I'm a Wood Dog. I've always preferred my Chinese Zodiac to my Western Zodiac, Leo, because I do not fit many of the Leo traits, but I fit most of the Wood Dog traits, such as the following ones.
-Very observant, especially when it comes to judging if a situation, place or person is bad or good.
-Strong dislike of dishonesty and injustice. They themselves are honest, polite and reliable.
-Dutiful, often finding themselves in leadership positions even if they don't pursue them.
-Rarely picks a fight, but will defend themselves and won't back down when forced to fight.
-Can be a little pessimistic, paranoid and anxious.
-Fiercely loyal and protective of family and friends.
-Can be easily influenced by other people especially when it comes to solutions for problems.
I'm a Wood Dog. I've always preferred my Chinese Zodiac to my Western Zodiac, Leo, because I do not fit many of the Leo traits, but I fit most of the Wood Dog traits, such as the following ones.
-Very observant, especially when it comes to judging if a situation, place or person is bad or good.
-Strong dislike of dishonesty and injustice. They themselves are honest, polite and reliable.
-Dutiful, often finding themselves in leadership positions even if they don't pursue them.
-Rarely picks a fight, but will defend themselves and won't back down when forced to fight.
-Can be a little pessimistic, paranoid and anxious.
-Fiercely loyal and protective of family and friends.
-Can be easily influenced by other people especially when it comes to solutions for problems.
56762_s.gif
Rabbits can make a sound like growling! They also are quite smart and can be trained to be an indoor pet.
Rabbits can make a sound like growling! They also are quite smart and can be trained to be an indoor pet.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
I'm a Woody Rabbit (actually double wood element).... I have a story about that, but it's NSFW...

Anyway, from a couple of different sites:
WOOD: Wood has a strong trunk, meaning once you decide something you can stand firm. This element is active with lots of initiative, compassion and imagination. When wood hits an obstacle it becomes remorseful and stressed out. When you succeed you share that victory. Feng Shui recommends surrounding yourself with living plants for positive energy.

Rabbit: To outsiders, the Rabbit’s kindness may make them seem soft and weak. In truth, the Rabbit’s quiet personality hides their confidence and strength. They are steadily moving towards their goal, no matter what negativity the others give them.

With their good reasoning skills and attention to detail, they make great scholars. They are socializers with an attractive aura. However, they find it hard to open up to others and often turn to escapism.

A plain and routine life is not their style. Though conservative and careful in their actions, they need surprises every so often to spice things up.
I'm a Woody Rabbit (actually double wood element).... I have a story about that, but it's NSFW...

Anyway, from a couple of different sites:
WOOD: Wood has a strong trunk, meaning once you decide something you can stand firm. This element is active with lots of initiative, compassion and imagination. When wood hits an obstacle it becomes remorseful and stressed out. When you succeed you share that victory. Feng Shui recommends surrounding yourself with living plants for positive energy.

Rabbit: To outsiders, the Rabbit’s kindness may make them seem soft and weak. In truth, the Rabbit’s quiet personality hides their confidence and strength. They are steadily moving towards their goal, no matter what negativity the others give them.

With their good reasoning skills and attention to detail, they make great scholars. They are socializers with an attractive aura. However, they find it hard to open up to others and often turn to escapism.

A plain and routine life is not their style. Though conservative and careful in their actions, they need surprises every so often to spice things up.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
I am a flaming pig!
Sign: Pig
Element: Fire

...isn't that just barbecue...
I am a flaming pig!
Sign: Pig
Element: Fire

...isn't that just barbecue...
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
I'm an earth rat :>
Did you know rabbits are masters of hearing? They can turn their ears 180 degrees, and thanks to this, they can pinpoint the exact location of a sound.
I'm an earth rat :>
Did you know rabbits are masters of hearing? They can turn their ears 180 degrees, and thanks to this, they can pinpoint the exact location of a sound.
@juxta13

Interesting: On your link I am a Goat/Wood and on the others I am a Monkey/Fire.

Bunny fact: In short, they eat their own poop and digest it a second time. Bunnies actually make two different kinds of droppings: little black round ones and softer black ones known as cecotropes that are eaten. This process is known as coprophagy, and functions the same as cows chewing their cud. (from www.mcgill.ca)
@juxta13

Interesting: On your link I am a Goat/Wood and on the others I am a Monkey/Fire.

Bunny fact: In short, they eat their own poop and digest it a second time. Bunnies actually make two different kinds of droppings: little black round ones and softer black ones known as cecotropes that are eaten. This process is known as coprophagy, and functions the same as cows chewing their cud. (from www.mcgill.ca)
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 912 913