Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Snip snaps [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
Snip snaps
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
why isn’t it easier to get hibden space </3
why isn’t it easier to get hibden space </3
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
peaky blinders
peaky blinders
love em all 1989
T-minus 12 hours until I am on a plane with my music ensemble and headed for Europe for two whole weeks. Holy f*ck.

Not only is this my first time put of the country, it's with a bunch of people that I don't really know outside of "oh, hey, I know you from band". Needless to say, my nerves are through the roof and I'm trying not to think about it too much.
T-minus 12 hours until I am on a plane with my music ensemble and headed for Europe for two whole weeks. Holy f*ck.

Not only is this my first time put of the country, it's with a bunch of people that I don't really know outside of "oh, hey, I know you from band". Needless to say, my nerves are through the roof and I'm trying not to think about it too much.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
Sometimes I hold the wish that I'll wake up one day free of your hauntings.
Now today, my head-spawn, we are going to cover what romance means to each of you. How do you perceive it? What are you like when it swallows you? How do you experience it?
Sometimes I hold the wish that I'll wake up one day free of your hauntings.
Now today, my head-spawn, we are going to cover what romance means to each of you. How do you perceive it? What are you like when it swallows you? How do you experience it?
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why am i not studying
Why am i not studying
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
We just rescued a dog. His previous owners couldn't care for him anymore. He's super sweet, & I'm so happy we were able to help them. My mom still has contact with them so she can send pictures of him. He's still adjusting tho, but my sweet little boy is sooooo happy to have a brother now. He's so excited & already wants to play with him <3
We just rescued a dog. His previous owners couldn't care for him anymore. He's super sweet, & I'm so happy we were able to help them. My mom still has contact with them so she can send pictures of him. He's still adjusting tho, but my sweet little boy is sooooo happy to have a brother now. He's so excited & already wants to play with him <3
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
haha i think i will listen to this one song, its such a throwback-

*already thinking about how it fits with my current ship* aH HECK-
haha i think i will listen to this one song, its such a throwback-

*already thinking about how it fits with my current ship* aH HECK-
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Far Cry 5 is the worst game I've ever played by far. The story is remarkably dull, the gameplay is mediocre at best, and the characters are beyond annoying. Why did I waste my time completing it
Far Cry 5 is the worst game I've ever played by far. The story is remarkably dull, the gameplay is mediocre at best, and the characters are beyond annoying. Why did I waste my time completing it
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
when is dragcave gonna do another release hmm
when is dragcave gonna do another release hmm
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png