Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars for Newbies!
1 2 3 4
Would you accept donations? I am dissolving my account and want stuff gone and spread some of the wealth I accumulated.
Would you accept donations? I am dissolving my account and want stuff gone and spread some of the wealth I accumulated.
[quote name="Luftschlosseule" date="2023-01-18 09:00:54" ] Would you accept donations? I am dissolving my account and want stuff gone and spread some of the wealth I accumulated. [/quote] Sure! That's very generous of you
Luftschlosseule wrote on 2023-01-18 09:00:54:
Sure! That's very generous of you
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Could I have some familiars please? :D I saw your forum and its so kind that you're doing this!!!
Could I have some familiars please? :D I saw your forum and its so kind that you're doing this!!!
[quote name="mediocreWhisk" date="2023-01-19 12:09:40" ] Could I have some familiars please? :D I saw your forum and its so kind that you're doing this!!! [/quote] Definitely! Will send some your way :)
mediocreWhisk wrote on 2023-01-19 12:09:40:
Definitely! Will send some your way :)
@AliyahZoe
I'm missing a familiar for a hibden task and wonder if you have any on these to spare?
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon, Aurelian Porcupine, Fan Scorpion or Smoke Gyre. I would like to give you something in exchange so please let know
@AliyahZoe
I'm missing a familiar for a hibden task and wonder if you have any on these to spare?
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon, Aurelian Porcupine, Fan Scorpion or Smoke Gyre. I would like to give you something in exchange so please let know
HPhOvJY.png
re1Ttzd.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
mAiCJNJ.png
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
[quote name="CatOnAQuest" date="2023-06-20 07:39:07" ] @AliyahZoe I'm missing a familiar for a hibden task and wonder if you have any on these to spare? Scarlet-Crested Woodoon, Aurelian Porcupine, Fan Scorpion or Smoke Gyre. I would like to give you something in exchange so please let know [/quote] Unfortunately I don't have any of those familiars on hand right now, I'm sorry!
CatOnAQuest wrote on 2023-06-20 07:39:07:
@AliyahZoe

Unfortunately I don't have any of those familiars on hand right now, I'm sorry!
I would love some familiars if you have any to spare! I am quite new and mostly have familiars from the training fields (and a bit from the mire since I purchased a lvl 25 recently)
I would love some familiars if you have any to spare! I am quite new and mostly have familiars from the training fields (and a bit from the mire since I purchased a lvl 25 recently)
Just keep swimming
@AliyahZoe
Hi I just missed NOTN...
I'd like to have a familiar if possible!
@AliyahZoe
Hi I just missed NOTN...
I'd like to have a familiar if possible!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
Hello! Newbie here :) Don't even know what NOTN is hahahahaha!
Thanks so much for doing this!
I would love any familiars that you have to spare <3
Hello! Newbie here :) Don't even know what NOTN is hahahahaha!
Thanks so much for doing this!
I would love any familiars that you have to spare <3
4vI5oMm.png
1 2 3 4