Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Karen hatches an egg
[quote name="Severynn" date="2023-01-17 02:25:12" ] [quote name="WHDE" date="2023-01-16 16:14:31" ] Dragon Karen: *Buys an egg from AH and hatch it* Also Dragon Karen: "Excuse me! What I asked was XXX G1, not messy XYZ G1 like this one! The colors are not even matching at all! I want full refund and want to talk with your manager RIGHT NOW!!" [/quote] Imagine being alive for .1 second only to be yelled at for being ugly- [/quote] I had to make this [img]https://i.imgur.com/JW3TXZv.png[/img] (Karen scry is not mine, but I can't find who the original designer was to give credit)
Severynn wrote on 2023-01-17 02:25:12:
WHDE wrote on 2023-01-16 16:14:31:
Dragon Karen: *Buys an egg from AH and hatch it*

Also Dragon Karen: "Excuse me! What I asked was XXX G1, not messy XYZ G1 like this one! The colors are not even matching at all! I want full refund and want to talk with your manager RIGHT NOW!!"

Imagine being alive for .1 second only to be yelled at for being ugly-
I had to make this

JW3TXZv.png

(Karen scry is not mine, but I can't find who the original designer was to give credit)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
"Wild Karen encounters!" was deleted?? D:
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2023-01-17 08:46:52" ] "Wild Karen encounters!" was deleted?? D: [/quote] The Karencatcher raged so hard over the hatchling that the nocturne parents came back from the dead/hibernation and deleted her from existence this thread's image is just the only thing left of her: a photo either that or she ranted to Higgins and he pulled some strings from the nocturne mafia to make her stop
Phloxpetals wrote on 2023-01-17 08:46:52:
The Karencatcher raged so hard over the hatchling that the nocturne parents came back from the dead/hibernation and deleted her from existence

this thread's image is just the only thing left of her: a photo

either that or she ranted to Higgins and he pulled some strings from the nocturne mafia to make her stop
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
I needed you to make this.

Thank you for making this.

(That said— I was *sure* Karenderg was Lightning Flight? “WHY haven’t you fixed this yet— GET BACK TO WORK!”)
I needed you to make this.

Thank you for making this.

(That said— I was *sure* Karenderg was Lightning Flight? “WHY haven’t you fixed this yet— GET BACK TO WORK!”)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[quote name="Phloxpetals" date="2023-01-17 08:46:52" ] "Wild Karen encounters!" was deleted?? D: [/quote]
Phloxpetals wrote on 2023-01-17 08:46:52:
HIGGINS: We've got a #395, sir.
???: Understood.
???: Her employment under the Stormcatcher will be terminated.
HIGGINS: ...Sir, nobody is fired from the Shifting Expanse.
???: Some are.
???: From cannons.
HIGGINS: We've got a #395, sir.
???: Understood.
???: Her employment under the Stormcatcher will be terminated.
HIGGINS: ...Sir, nobody is fired from the Shifting Expanse.
???: Some are.
???: From cannons.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
Oh.

So...'Karen' started with a specific definition: an individual who leverages their privilege as well as their socially perceived vulnerability and social access to power/authority in order to harm the people they view as beneath them over what are ultimately inconveniences, annoyances, or because they're being held accountable for their choices.

That being said, 'Karen' as a meme has become a way for people to indulge in misogyny—whether they realize it or not—and let's not do that here on the dragon pixel site. Thank you!
Oh.

So...'Karen' started with a specific definition: an individual who leverages their privilege as well as their socially perceived vulnerability and social access to power/authority in order to harm the people they view as beneath them over what are ultimately inconveniences, annoyances, or because they're being held accountable for their choices.

That being said, 'Karen' as a meme has become a way for people to indulge in misogyny—whether they realize it or not—and let's not do that here on the dragon pixel site. Thank you!