Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Gloom G1
1 2 3
@spikenard I'm mainly going to be looking for pure currency, though I might accept a g1 or two as partial, if they're really up my alley. But with that said, I am rather picky.
@spikenard I'm mainly going to be looking for pure currency, though I might accept a g1 or two as partial, if they're really up my alley. But with that said, I am rather picky.
4ZKNdQr.png
i have a triple tarnish, if you would be interested? otherwise i'm happy to keep my eye out for an auction :3
i have a triple tarnish, if you would be interested? otherwise i'm happy to keep my eye out for an auction :3
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard I'm sorry to say, the only triple I would be willing to trade her for would be Metals, and that doesn't even exist at this point in time. ._.
@spikenard I'm sorry to say, the only triple I would be willing to trade her for would be Metals, and that doesn't even exist at this point in time. ._.
4ZKNdQr.png
I would like to be pinged when the auction goes live ^^
I would like to be pinged when the auction goes live ^^
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
pinglist please! i'd love to see what she goes for, good luck everyone!
pinglist please! i'd love to see what she goes for, good luck everyone!
aQcNcS9.png
3d4s4.gif
zFsXC.gif
I would also love to be pinged when this one goes up for auction and a last day ping as well.
I would also love to be pinged when this one goes up for auction and a last day ping as well.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
The auction is up! You can find it here.
The auction is up! You can find it here.
4ZKNdQr.png
1 2 3