Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help! Ordered accents, but didnt get any
Hey!

So I have a problem, I think?
I've ordered existing accents from a person on fr. They're the artist of the accent and were offering to reprint them for sending the blueprints.
I've sent them the "5-accent bundle" on Dec. 19 and now they seem to be offline...

Is there any chance I can get the accents, the bundle-item or the gems back?

It was 4000gems and it hurts... Q_Q

It might be too early to say that's a problem. Maybe I should wait longer for them to respond, but the dragons are all hungry and they haven't answered my dm's yet.

Idk what to do!!!

Sorry for bad english. It's not my native language ^^'
Hey!

So I have a problem, I think?
I've ordered existing accents from a person on fr. They're the artist of the accent and were offering to reprint them for sending the blueprints.
I've sent them the "5-accent bundle" on Dec. 19 and now they seem to be offline...

Is there any chance I can get the accents, the bundle-item or the gems back?

It was 4000gems and it hurts... Q_Q

It might be too early to say that's a problem. Maybe I should wait longer for them to respond, but the dragons are all hungry and they haven't answered my dm's yet.

Idk what to do!!!

Sorry for bad english. It's not my native language ^^'
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done in situations like this :c This would be considered an unsupported transaction which means it's allowed but the site can't help you if anything goes wrong:
Quote:
Some player to player transactions, such as raffles, cross-site trading, or 'dragon lending' are unsupported but allowed. While our support team will not restore items, dragons, or currency lost in one of these types of transactions, it does not mean we allow scams or bad-faith trades on our website. 

If you have reason to believe someone has engaged in a bad faith trade or is attempting to scam you or others, please send our Support team a message through Contact Us.

When you do, include links to any posts on the Flight Rising website and any relevant Crossroads or private message ID numbers. 
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005005106-Scams-Bad-Faith-Trading

You can try contacting support if you want but they most likely wouldn't be able to refund you in any way.
@Irrwahn Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done in situations like this :c This would be considered an unsupported transaction which means it's allowed but the site can't help you if anything goes wrong:
Quote:
Some player to player transactions, such as raffles, cross-site trading, or 'dragon lending' are unsupported but allowed. While our support team will not restore items, dragons, or currency lost in one of these types of transactions, it does not mean we allow scams or bad-faith trades on our website. 

If you have reason to believe someone has engaged in a bad faith trade or is attempting to scam you or others, please send our Support team a message through Contact Us.

When you do, include links to any posts on the Flight Rising website and any relevant Crossroads or private message ID numbers. 
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005005106-Scams-Bad-Faith-Trading

You can try contacting support if you want but they most likely wouldn't be able to refund you in any way.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin I don't see how this is an unsupported transaction? It's trading an FR item (blueprints) for another FR item (accents). As long as it was negotiated on FR, it should be fine?
@Lonin I don't see how this is an unsupported transaction? It's trading an FR item (blueprints) for another FR item (accents). As long as it was negotiated on FR, it should be fine?
deseczka2.png
@GrayGriffin Any trade that isn't done solely through the crossroads or auction house counts as unsupported. If you're relying on ther other person to do something for you after you've already sent them something it's unsupported. The problematic bit isn't that it's an FR item for FR item trade, it's that the trade is taking place in two halves with trust required rather than all at once.

Either way regular users can't do anything about this, the only thing to do is ask support.
@GrayGriffin Any trade that isn't done solely through the crossroads or auction house counts as unsupported. If you're relying on ther other person to do something for you after you've already sent them something it's unsupported. The problematic bit isn't that it's an FR item for FR item trade, it's that the trade is taking place in two halves with trust required rather than all at once.

Either way regular users can't do anything about this, the only thing to do is ask support.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin @GrayGriffin

Well, there is a forum post where the user offered to reprint their accents for blueprints.
And then I pm'd (on Dec 14) them about the accents and they agreed (on Dec 19, 2022 10:56:44) - so I've sent the blueprints (on Dec 19, 2022 11:06:27)!
Since then I've heard nothing from them. :x

Guess I just lost 4kg...
@Lonin @GrayGriffin

Well, there is a forum post where the user offered to reprint their accents for blueprints.
And then I pm'd (on Dec 14) them about the accents and they agreed (on Dec 19, 2022 10:56:44) - so I've sent the blueprints (on Dec 19, 2022 11:06:27)!
Since then I've heard nothing from them. :x

Guess I just lost 4kg...
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
To clarify, you traded the blueprints for a promise of future accents - not the accents themselves. If the accents already existed that would be a trade of FR items and therefore supported. What you did is not.

That's not to say that your kind of trade is unusual or generally risky - that kind of thing happens all the time on FR with no problem. However, it does carry inherent risk and staff have been clear they won't fix it.

Fingers crossed they've just been unable to get to FR! You also have the option to report them for bad faith trading.
@Irrwahn
To clarify, you traded the blueprints for a promise of future accents - not the accents themselves. If the accents already existed that would be a trade of FR items and therefore supported. What you did is not.

That's not to say that your kind of trade is unusual or generally risky - that kind of thing happens all the time on FR with no problem. However, it does carry inherent risk and staff have been clear they won't fix it.

Fingers crossed they've just been unable to get to FR! You also have the option to report them for bad faith trading.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I don't know how much the OP knows about accent printing, but even reprints need to be re-approved by staff before they're made. This can sometimes take awhile. I hope you hear back from the accent artist soon!
I don't know how much the OP knows about accent printing, but even reprints need to be re-approved by staff before they're made. This can sometimes take awhile. I hope you hear back from the accent artist soon!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
[quote name="BirdeeBee" date="2023-01-17 13:07:15" ] I don't know how much the OP knows about accent printing, but even reprints need to be re-approved by staff before they're made. This can sometimes take awhile. I hope you hear back from the accent artist soon! [/quote] It’s been a month though- at the longest the queue seems to take no longer than a week. I’ve ordered UMAs recently (like as of a week ago) and they’ve all gotten through the queue.
BirdeeBee wrote on 2023-01-17 13:07:15:

It’s been a month though- at the longest the queue seems to take no longer than a week. I’ve ordered UMAs recently (like as of a week ago) and they’ve all gotten through the queue.